看板 SFFamily 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I am here to offer Human players a way to BEAT Night-Elves as they are RIGHT NOW. I sure as hell am not going to wait around for a patch... Are you? After pondering numerous ideas for hours while tossing and turning in a sweaty sleep, I finally was enlightened with a marvelous idea. I can see you guys are drooling at this point but just be patient. This idea was the following: The first unit Humans get is the Footman, which is far superior to the first unit Night-Elves get, the Archer. Why should a Human allow Night-Elves to waste them with Huntresses, a unit that is truly an NE advantage? Instead, a Human should use his early advantage to strike at NE when they are weakest. What am I talking about? With that, I bring you the strategy... RAPTOR'S PREEMPTIVE STRIKE Note: This strategy is still experimental... I have tried it successfully time and time again, but I am sure that the NE can counter this if they are careful. However, it offers Humans the best chance at defeating NE and brings the battle upon more favorable terms. I highly encourage players to try this strategy out and come back with their comments and suggestions. I am sure it can be improved, and so, for the sake of HUMANITY (hehe) please help me perfect this strategy. With any luck, it will soon become as classical as Reaver dropping in Starcraft. The Build: 3 Peasants on gold, the other two quickly build a barracks and a farm, and meanwhile train a peasant. Immediately after you cued a peasant to be trained, select one of your peasants on gold to build an Altar. Build more peasants, and put the first two peasants available on gold so you will have 4 peasants on gold. The next available peasants go on lumber. You need 20 lumber, then quickly build another farm. You should get your hero (SEE BELOW) and have two footmen trained before you require that second farm. Just as your second footman is about to be completed, you should have enough money to make a lumbermill. MAKE IT. Besides, you have to wait for that second farm to be completed before you can make your third footman. Upon completion of the second farm, make a third footman. Upon the completion of the third footmen, IT IS GO TIME. Select 4 peasants (2 from gold, 2 from lumber is advisable), make them Militia, and march to the enemy base with your footmen, hero, and militia. Realize that you must know where the enemy is AHEAD of time (such as a map like Plunder Island) or you will have needed to scout (such as a map like Lost Temple). You have NO TIME TO WASTE! Just as your forces are leaving, your lumbermill should be completed. IMMEDIATELY RESEARCH DEFEND. When you arrive at the NE base, there are a few things you might see... You might see a few archers. You might see none at all if the NE is going for a true Huntress rush. You might see a Keeper of the Groove (not a big problem). You might see a Demon Hunter (a problem but you can handle it with micro). You might see that other worthless hero, and if so, you can be happy and ignore the dumb thing. By the time you arrive at the enemy base, your Defend ability should be complete (or nearly so). Do not enter the enemy base without the Defend ability UNLESS there are no archers. Usually, there are a few. By this time (depending on the map) your militia may have reverted to peasants. That is ok. Immediately instruct one to build a tower. If you need more combat support, the other 3 peasants may join the fray. If not, instruct them to fast-build the tower. Now then, I do not advise you to go around chasing the enemy hero (because moonwells will heal him) and try and avoid combat with the archers if they are using hit-and-run tactics (which ultimately delay you). Instead, attack vital buildings. If there is only one Ancient of War, go for that (1000 hp). If a second one is building, instead go for the Huntress Hall (which is more than likely done by now, and has 1100 hp). You can also attack moonwells (600 hp) which is a good idea because NE has a problem with supply early in the game, and it also knocks out their healing capability. Another idea is to attack the Entangled Goldmine (800 hp) and hurt their vital gold income. I would really appreciate it if you came to me with your "reports" and told me which building was most effective to kill first. I usually went for the Moonwells and Huntress Hall and this worked well (well enough so that I won at least). Of course, get your tower upgraded to a Guard Tower ASAP. You may want to build a second one if necessary. Keep pumping footmen, and in fact, have them rallied to the NE base. Build a second barracks as well. By this time, the Trees are probably attacking you. Don't worry. Try and avoid the trees (not too hard, I'm sure) and instead, attack the stationary buildings (Moonwells, Huntress Hall). What is hilarious (though frustrating to NE) is how you can get your footmen to dance around buildings and keep themselves always on the opposite side of the buildings from the attacking Trees. If this attack works, great job, you beat the NE! If not, you have at least slowed it CONSIDERABLY so that by the time they get their Huntresses, you already have tech and Sorcs+Riflemen. What hero should you get? This was a question I was asking myself too. I got the MK which was useful for stunning the enemy hero and basically delaying him from doing much. However, I also believe the Paladin would work very well. Because of Defend, the footmen are taking barely any damage at all from the archers, and using Heal will compliment them a lot, making them basically immune while they kill buildings and the archers shoot at them to no avail. I do NOT advise getting the Arch Mage, because your Elemental will get fried by Wisps and you also make a good target for a Demon Hunter. In terms of enemy heros, the Keeper of the Grove may be annoying if he kills peasants with Entangle though you shouldn't have TOO much trouble with this. If he summons Treants, this also won't be much of a problem (kill them immediately, you are not immune to their attacks). If the enemy hero is a Demon Hunter, this is more problematic. His Flame Shield will hurt your footmen (this can be avoided using stun from your MK) or he may have put his skill point into Mana Drain (and drain your hero's mana, but fortunately, this will not hurt your footmen). If the enemy hero is that archer lady riding on a tiger, you can pretty much give her the finger and ignore her while you hack away at NE buildings. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.201.208.96
booom:大哥 你paper看的真多!! 推 140.112.248.24 08/28