看板 SMAP 關於我們 聯絡資訊
我想請問大家この瞬間、きっと夢じゃない 有沒有可能找到英文翻譯的歌詞?! 我在youtu 連結到fb的震災鼓勵的影片..(kyoko大推文放上來的連結) 被我遠在加拿大的弟弟看到~~ 迅速的把歌詞翻譯成英文 他很想把翻譯成英文的歌詞放在fb裡 希望他身邊更多的朋友幫助日本 因為我把中文歌詞打上去..他就照我的內容翻譯成英文..他很怕翻錯不好 所以問我有沒有英文翻譯歌詞!! 恩~~我想應該是沒有吧XDD 只是我的英文真的不好..很難察覺哪裡錯了!! 不知道各位大大可以幫忙一下看大概意思有沒有問題?! 我弟弟真的很關心日本災情..看到新聞馬上捐加拿大那邊的世界展望會 所以我想這次他也是很努力的想把訊息傳達給他的fb朋友吧!! 恩```希望可以獲得大家幫忙... 當然版主們覺得不妥的話請告知..我會刪掉的 我po一下他打的英文內容喔: This is not a dream (我覺得這一個標題怪怪的XDD) staring at the trumbling hands, feel that rushing heart beats from finger to my heart. in this disturbing air, Silentely closed my eyes Agenst the wind following that shinging yet disappering dream. almost given up ,but we follow that dream if not for everyone that stand behind us in the sound of their warm strong and caring voice we rise again we will never be alone please stand up! if you want to feel that. so Don't Cry, this is not a dream. no matter how far, i will be with you, share your pain and suffering almost gave up, but see how far we came i drame to be surrounded by everyone like this had never happen. wish i can ask you your tears that day if i were there would you have smiled. that day, to that darken sky i made a promise to be stronger we'll gather all those shattered dreams look at the Suunrise and flap your wings, It's time to carrie on those promiss ************ 方便的話就請給點意見囉!!非常感謝!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.137.144.198
nakaikyoko:好厲害喔,翻成英文XDD 03/18 15:23
nakaikyoko:不過標題真的怪怪的XD|||| 03/18 15:24
NAKAIMAKO:標題可能因為他太久沒有讀中文了XD 03/18 16:20