看板 SNSD 關於我們 聯絡資訊
新聞出處:http://0rz.tw/YobYr Tiffany on preparing for ‘Fame’: “I was rehearsing 12 hours a day” Tiffany準備演出"Fame":「我一天練習12小時」 On November 7th, upcoming musical ‘Fame‘ held a press showcase at the Dong Soong Art Center in Seoul with cast members Son Ho Young, Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk, SNSD‘s Tiffany, CSJH‘s Lina, Trax‘s Jungmo, Kon, and more. 11月7日,即將上演的音樂劇"Fame"在首爾的Dong Soong藝術中心舉行了預告表演,演員 陣容有孫浩英、SJ的銀赫、少女時代的Tiffany、天上智喜的Lina、Trax的正模、Kon... Tiffany, who’ll be making her musical debut through the role of Carmen Diaz, revealed, “I practiced for 12 hours from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.” 初次演出音樂劇角色Carmen Diaz的Tiffany透露:「我從早上10點練習到晚上10點共 12小時。」 She continued, “In rehearsals, I would have to concentrate on my singing, acting, and dancing — there was so much to do that I didn’t know what to focus on. My SNSD groupmates, who had previous musical experience, told me to just concentrate on whatever was necessary. I think that’s the best way to put it.” 她接著說:「彩排時,我必須要專心在唱歌、表演、跳舞上--要注意了的事太多了,所 以我不知道要專注在什麼地方,之前有音樂劇經驗的少女時代成員告訴我,只要專注在 真正必要的事上。我想這是最好的方法了。」 Commenting on the intense choreography, Tiffany said, “In one of SNSD’s performances, I had to dance on a moving table with wheels, so in comparison, it’s not that difficult. Engaging with the audience without a camera is so new and different for me, however. I’m still learning.” 說到緊湊的編舞,Tiffany說:「有一個少女時代的表演中,我要在一個用輪子移動的桌 上跳舞,跟這比起來,音樂劇的舞蹈不是那麼難,但是在沒有攝影機的情況下直接面對 觀眾對我來說是全新而且困難的事,但不論如何,我還在學習。」 "Fame" is one of the most popular musicals in the world, as it was viewed by nearly 4 million people from 1995 to 2006. With an estimated revenue of 56,000,000 pounds, it’s the best-selling West End musicals to date. ‘Fame’ has gained international recognition, with over 300 productions shown in 16 different countries. "Fame"是世界上最受歡迎的音樂劇之一,從1995年至2006年,有接近400萬人看過這齣 音樂劇,據估計票房有五千六百萬英鎊,這是目前為止賣得最好的West End音樂劇(譯 按:音樂劇的種類之一) 。"Fame"也獲得了國際上的肯定,在16個國家超過300場的 商演。 ‘Fame’ will play at the Olympic Park Woori Finance Art Hall starting on November 25th. "Fame"從11月25日在奧林匹克公園的Woori商業藝術中心開始公演。 新聞出處:http://0rz.tw/F4ZOf Tiffany’s Thoughts on her Musical Debut Tiffany的音樂劇初體驗心得 Tiffany attended the showcase for her musical, “Fame”, today and shared her thoughts on her debut as a musical actress with TvN enews. Tiffany今天表演了她的音樂劇"Fame"而且分享了她初次演出音樂劇的心得。 Preparing for both a musical and her performances with Girls’ Generation can be a challenge, as Tiffany says, “I was wrapped up in rehearsals from 12 in the afternoon to midnight. I had never done this before, not even during rehearsals for Girls’ Generation. But because I enjoy doing both and they both mean a lot to me, I don’t think I can choose one over the other.” 「同時準備音樂劇和少女時代的表演是一個挑戰」Tiffany說,「我被排練塞滿時間了, 從下午排練到半夜,就算是少女時代的彩排我也從未這樣過。但是因為這兩個(音樂劇 和少時)我都很喜歡,而且對我來說都意義重大,所以我不認為我可以只選擇其一。」 Tiffany continued, “I’ve always liked ’Fame’. I was presented with the opportunity and accepted it right away. I’m sad because I couldn’t practice as much as I wanted to due to my busy schedule. I think if I had a little bit more time, I could do better.” She added, “Still, I improved a lot in a short amount of time with the help of a lot of people. Because I’m lacking in many ways, I leaned on my efforts in singing, dancing, everything.” Tiffany繼續說:「一直以來我都很喜歡"Fame"。所以一有這機會我馬上就接受了。我很 難過因為行程太滿所以不能練習得像我希望的那麼多,如果我有多一點點的時間,我想 我可以做得更好。」她補充,「當然,在很多人的幫助之下,我在短時間內進步了很多。 因為我在很多方面都不足,只能靠著努力練習唱歌、跳舞...一切的事。」 From accounts of people who went to the showcase, Tiffany wowed those in attendance with her powerful voice. 今天出席表演的觀眾,都因著Tiffany強而有力的歌聲而讚嘆不已。 CR:wooritaetae SNSD Tiffany FAME comment 評論少女時代的Tiffany FAME的演出 "I do not oppose Idols becoming Musical Artists but the problems are whether it is coming from their heart and they are really willing to work very hard for it. Today after watching Tiffany's FAME performance, the whole hall is instantaneously filled with explosive reaction and huge round of applause! This has made me to remove my previous negative views on Idols as Musical artists. At the same time, I understand the reasons she receives so many love from everyone." 我不反對偶像當音樂劇演員,但問題是他們是不是真心喜歡音樂劇而且他們是不是非常 認真的做這件事。今天看完Tiffany的FAME表演後,整個會場瞬間充滿爆炸性的迴響而且 爆出巨大的掌聲與歡呼!這消除了我之前對於偶像成為音樂劇演員的負面觀感,同時, 我也瞭解了,為什麼她能得到那麼多人的愛。 This comment is written by a person who studied Musical. 這篇評論是一個專攻音樂劇的人寫的。 -- 有錯請指正,謝謝:) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.251.197.30
onset:推翻譯! 11/07 20:09
mengxun:謝謝翻譯,Taiwan Yi Jie Fighting!!! 11/07 20:10
donny456:翻譯用心推 台灣一姐的認真努力 大推!! 11/07 20:11
mikilin23:推Taiwan Yi Jie果然做甚麼都是最認真的...Fighting!!! 11/07 20:11
vivianhsu319:推翻譯 Taiwan Yi Jie NO.1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11/07 20:11
kaiskmbt:Taiwan Yi Jie Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11/07 20:12
hohohho:Tiffany強而有力的歌聲XDDD 我好想去看喔...... 11/07 20:12
austin7:我太感動了T_________________T 11/07 20:12
elainakuo:TAIWAN YI JIE Zzang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11/07 20:17
b892031:Tiffany Fighting 11/07 20:19
acshan:推台灣一姐!!!!!!!! 感謝翻譯~~ 11/07 20:20
kay1127:帕妮的嗓音很適合唱音樂劇,懷挺!!!! 11/07 20:20