看板 SRB-CRO 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.dispatch.co.za/sport/article.aspx?id=176231 柳比拿到冠軍 過程挺辛苦的 八強到決賽打了四盤搶七 (都贏) 決賽 (1/WC) Ivan Ljubicic (CRO) d (2) Stefan Koubek (AUT) 76(2) 64 下面是他的賽後談話 他覺得來打挑戰賽壓力蠻大的 因為要是沒拿到冠軍 媒體一定會說他完了 該放棄退休之類的話. 贏挑戰賽並不容易,特別是對上ToJo和Koubek 能夠獲勝幫他找回不少信心, 最後說了一些目標,打奧運的期許之類的. "The press back home are pretty rough and if I didn't win here they would say I was finished and that I should give up. So I was under a lot of pressure," "It is not easy to win a challenger, especially when you have to beat players like Thomas Johansson and Stefan Koubek in the last two matches. But this victory is good for my confidence and I can take a lot away from this week." "I was putting a lot of pressure on Stefan's serve and that made me feel confident going into the tie-breaker. He is the kind of player that if you give him the openings, he will hurt you. So I knew I had to be aggressive," "Only one player can leave a tournament not as a loser and I when I fly out to Rotterdam tonight it is with a lot of confidence for the future. My goal for the year is to get back into the top 10 and do well in the grand slams and the Olympics." Ljubicic said he could also be given the honour of carrying the flag into the stadium in Beijing. "That would be the peak of my career if it happens." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.35.69
Makaay:不過我想媒體還是會說嘴的...... 02/19 10:03