看板 Sad 關於我們 聯絡資訊
actually i am trully greatuful about their company they indeed relieve my pain a lot i am sure i would be a lot lot lot worse if i don't have them i believe the words from patric that "helping each other" and as long as we have good intention in mind the life would be easier to lead i am thankful their help, and i want to give feedback to them. i know i made lots of mistakes and i can only comfort myself that life is about making mistakes though those things still are like ghosts haunting in my mind hardly to fotget them all the goal to take a island tour is a symbol to me a symbol to find the answer of my question in my life the answer lies in the past, and i need the people in my past help me find the answer i am a little bit anticipating to get a answer though it's ok if i come back with empty hands besides, worry about the camera the question seems unclear enough whether i have the enough money to buy 10,000 ndt one or i just can afford the 6,000-7,000 one? i am not sure of it since i am not math person i don't keep a close eye on my count book only knowing that it support my daily outgoings about him. i don't know peu-tere i still care about him but the truth is that i can't get the access he closed the door. it's not up to me who can open the door so short and so quick, everything maybe i feel sad because i am too old to make up for it or maybe i am denied by the same kind of guy i want to swear that i will never ever ever ever ever ever to like this kind of guy but againg, it's not up to me. it's not my choice insomnia for consecutive days i am exetremely tired this early morning i cried againg because i felt pain i thought of my past againt the pain in the past cannot be erased, and it will stay there forever i got help from friends but somehow i still feel something lost in mind i couldn't find the belonging place i have no a place that i can take a rest i've lived for 24 yrs, and i am so tired i could walked any longer if i still find no place for me i search it, ask for it but i am always denied. they think others are bettre i cannot understand why i am always a lonely guy saying it makes me feel shame but it's true maybe i am not good enough but i am sure i make continuing progress in my life if i can make progress, so why don't He give me a chance to find the place? i am dystroied in the roots but i still want to make up for it i want to live without regrets or just let me disappear from the planet por favor -- Z ◢██◣ Z ◢█ˇˋ z ˊ██◤ ×Girafe aime rêver× -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 175.181.114.107