看板 Sad 關於我們 聯絡資訊
le bonheure est assist et attend but somehow it's not easy for me. at dusk i met her. she looked happy and i felt happy for her too. she got happiness and now lives in happiness. these days i cannot tell the line between soberness and sleep actually i got little rest, but i couldn't sleep last night i lay on the bed for hours but was still awake i turned of the news and it was reporting the russia presidential election i don't understand wht usa wanted to bother with it it has nothing to do with you even if they are communist i don't want fuziness. i don't care the result gets me cry or gets me laugh the real torture is the gray zone where i am in this moment maybe it's nothing wrong about some people's personality even though i tried to approach her, i runned away before i got the chance to know her i just cannot stand her cuteness. her presence makes me uneasy every single time the most stressful thing is that people around me like her therefore the only choice i had was keep silent i hate his attitude. he was always hesitating and didn't make things clear. don't waste others time. it's only what you want and what you don't want. i had nowhere to go now. after running into the end four months ago, i knew i had the no road ahead friends by my side pulled me at that time, and i did walked a little longer thereafter but those energy supported me were from friends' company it i lost them, i had nothing more to lose. when speaking of people, i always felt exetremely stressed. she and he now make me cannot breathe. i felt heavy. life is heavy. i hope someone could give me a hand, and get me out of here. i'm tired of having this life, and tired of facing them, get me out of here. get me out of here. -- Z ◢██◣ Z ◢█ˇˋ z ˊ██◤ ×Girafe aime rêver× -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 175.181.114.107