看板 Seiya 關於我們 聯絡資訊
順手貼一下經典的官網英文版(現在已刪除),這是ver5.0 嗯?你說哪裡經典?當然就是那個「my boss」... It is regrettable that a misunderstanding about the alteration of the voice actors has bothered the staff of the publishers and the animation producers due to the major alteration of the casting of the voice actors. To prevent things from getting worse, I will note the background of the series of happenings here. My boss had not spoken a word about the production of the animation producing until recently because he placed his full confidence in the staff. The TV animation 'Episode : Hades and the Gold Saints' produced after the interval of 13 years was impressive to him because of the works of three talents. The character design by Mr. Araki, music by Mr. Yokoyama and Seiya by Mr. Furuya were as passionate as 13 years ago. But the performance of the other actors made my boss speechless... What a change! They had lost their charms and were not suitable for the characters of their youth. 13 years was enough time to take away the youth from their voices. It was only natural that the fans of Seiya complained about their performance, saying that they had changed, that they were no more the Bronze Saints and wondered if my boss was satisfied with the casting. Their voices were sent to my boss. But the very fact that the performance of Mr. Furuya remained as brilliant as ever and the youth of the actors that joined 'Episode Hades' made up for the poor performance of some old actors. This was an unexpected consequence created by the passage of time. My boss decided not to alter the cast for the time being, and anyway the production of 'Episode Hades' was finished. But then he learned that he would have to alter some of the cast in the future. It was a grave matter left to him to decide when it should be done. After a while the plan for the road show movie of Seiya was brought up. My boss complained about the timing of the release of the film because the previous episode had not finished yet and proposed that the following story of 'Episode : Hades' would be better. But the production preceded the TV animation due to the various commercial strategies including media-mix. At the meeting with Toei staff, he proposed that the movie should be released as 'Episode : Zeus', with a dramatic story that he had not published yet instead of such minor stories as released before during 'the Manga Festival' a long time ago, this would be for his fans, and that he should make it one of the three major episodes. He offered the staff a manga plot which he had cherished for his own works. Besides, he drew four colored pages for Super Jump to promote the movie. But the movie plot neglected the one that he proposed. He was badly disappointed in it. He said that this would put off his fans and that the plan of the sequel of the Seiya movie turned impossible. During the production of 'Episode : Zeus', the alteration of the voice actors was at issue again. My boss told the staff that the entire alteration of the casting for the main characters was not desirable and that it was inevitable to replace only a couple of voice actors whose performances had become helplessly gross. But Mr. Furuya rejected his proposal and asked him to let the old actors do this job, and in case it turned out to be no good, and the whole alteration would be inevitable. Under these conditions the recording began. Before my boss's judging it, however, the producer sent him a demo-tape to which Mr. Furuya's comment was attached. The comment said 'This is the best. Nobody other than us could give such a good performance. We have no time to start over. Let us go on.' All of my boss's proposal on film making was neglected. He was barely able to replace the ending theme. The movie 'Episode : Zeus' was far from satisfactory and received severe criticism from the fans. And yet, to my boss, the character design by Mr. Araki, the background music by Mr. Yokoyama, and the voice of the leading character by Mr. Furuya were still the last hope of Seiya. He believed that they would definitely recover the quality of it and regain the popularity. Mr. Furuya and my boss discussed the future of Seiya after the preview at Kudan-Kaikan drinking away the night. My boss said he could not bear the poor performance of the old voice actors and proposed that some actors whose voices had changed should be replaced or only Mr. Furuya should remain and show leadership to take full responsibility for the recording. Mr. Furuya rejected it saying that nothing could separate him from his old mates and he had no mind to get along with young people. Finally my boss said he would leave everything to Mr. Furuya. What he meant was that Mr. Furuya should be bold enough to get rid of his old timers instead of taking their sides blindly. During the planning of the newest animation 'Episode : Inferno', some of the staff of Toei and Shueisha said that the entire alteration of the voice actors was preferable because the discussion as to who should be fired and who should remain would arouse much controversy.There was a voice saying recent young voice actors have talents as charming as the veterans. My boss believed that Mr. Furuya was the only option for Seiya, and had said so in his remarks on several occasions. His conclusion was that the most important role next to Seiya would require an angelic purity, so it could not be helped but replacing one voice actor. Toei and Aoni-Production agreed to it. Mr. Furuya said to my boss after he knew of this decision 'I will resign from the leading role if only one of my mates is replaced because I've so much devoted myself to Seiya and only my mates could give me this passion. I do not believe young actors will give such an attractive and passionate performance'. This view plunged my boss into deep consideration. He wondered what he should do for the long future of Seiya. He has a rough plan of 'Episode : Zeus the Main Story', 'Episode : The Celestial King' and 'Episode : Kronos and the Universe'...His dreams are endless. He once talked to Mr. Furuya about the following stories of Seiya. Mr. Furuya used to ask him to draw the next episode soon.They were good friends those days. He wondered if it was time that the two of them should split apart? My boss reached a conclusion after a long thinking. 'I understand Toru ( Furuya) was strongly determined. I should not cling to the idea that he must remain. The only option is the entire alteration of the old actors to make a new start. Two of us will never and ever regret this because this is the result of our proposals on which we have gravely considered for a long time'. This is the true background of the alteration of the voice actors. I hope that all of Seiya's fan will understand the situation and refrain from bothering the Shuei-sha, Toei, and Aoni-production by calling or sending a fax. I also hope they will keep away from slanderous reactions towards the new voice actors. I would like everyone to give a warm support to the newly born Seiya. As a conclusion, let me cite a part of the e-mail that my boss sent to Mr. Furuya. ※My boss was considering if he should bring to light the affairs of the people involved in the producing of the animation because someone would be hurt and his fans would understand that this was a reform he intended to make things better. But taking into consideration many concerned people facing the trouble caused by the misunderstanding, he decided to show the truth officially in this site. --     神はいない。人は自立しない。だが絕望しない。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.142.69.121
Marchino:好多My Boss,寫這篇文章是車田大神的部下喔? 03/03 20:34