看板 Seiya 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《younglu (燃えろ小宇宙!)》之銘言: : 順手貼一下經典的官網英文版(現在已刪除),這是ver5.0 然後重點其實是隱藏在這個網頁中,網頁作者的修正過程及個人意見 (ver.2.0)Some fans indicated that 'the most important role next to Seiya' must be Shun. I agree. This is my fault. In the original text, the character is not explicitly specified. So I deleted the word 'Athena' (ver.3.0) (1)All the English names of Saiya's Episodes are not official. I changed 'Episode : Zeus the Original' into 'Episode : Zeus the Main Story'. (2)I deleted another 'Athene'. (3)The yellow pattern used in the background is gross. The designer of this site obviously has no sense of color.I erased them so everyone can comfortably read the text. (ver.4.0)When I was translating this phrase 'I've so much devoted myself to Seiya and only my mates could give me this passion', I myself was deeply moved with Furuya's passion. This strong bonds of friendship are so much like the ones described in Kurumada's mangas, aren't they? And I added this phrase 'Seiya is me and I am Seiya' because I thought it represented his feelings. On second thought, I went too far because this part is regarded as the quotation of his remark! I deleted it. I think I have talked too much in someone's official homepage... I will delete all the sentenses in this 'NOTE' one hour later. In my opinion, there is no hope the old cast will return, I am afraid. --     神はいない。人は自立しない。だが絕望しない。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.142.69.121
Marchino:連車田的部下都不給車田面子了 03/03 20:55
Marchino:認為古谷星矢帶給他的感動比車田的漫畫還要深 03/03 20:55
Marchino:他不怕被車田炒魷魚喔? 03/03 20:56