看板 Sharapova 關於我們 聯絡資訊
來源:http://ppt.cc/evjp Sharapova's 6-0 Rebound In Paris 莎娃在巴黎的吞蛋逆襲 Maria Sharapova came back from a 6-0 first set for the first time in her career on Wednesday, willing her way past a rock solid Jelena Jankovic and into the semifinals of the French Open. 週三,莎娃生涯第一次在首盤吞蛋的情況下回歸 並通過「堅若磐石」的JJ,來到法網四強 PARIS, France - There isn't much she hasn't accomplished already, but Maria Sharapova pulled off another first at Roland Garros on Wednesday, fighting back from a 6-0 first set for the first time in her career and defeating an inspired Jelena Jankovic to move through to the semifinals, 06 64 63. 她沒達成過的事情實在不多,但是莎娃在週三的法網成就了另一個第一次 她生涯中第一次在首盤吞蛋的情況下逆轉,打敗了神勇的JJ來到四強 比數是06 64 63 Things looked very shaky for Sharapova in the first set, with five winners being far outweighed by 20 unforced errors, and a rock solid Jankovic - who had just four unforced errors - rolling through it at love in just 29 minutes. Sharapova had never come back from a love first set in her whole WTA career - in fact, all five times it had happened before, she had never even pushed the match to a third set. 莎娃在首盤的一切看起來都很不穩,五個致勝球但同時有多達二十個UE 而「堅若磐石」的JJ才四個UE,只用二十九分鐘就讓莎娃吞蛋 在WTA生涯中,莎娃只要首盤吞蛋就沒贏過 事實上,之前五次發生的時候,她連撐到第三盤都沒有過 But she's where she is in history for a reason, and right from the start of the second set the No.2-seeded Sharapova buckled down, putting together even numbers the rest of the way - 25 winners, 25 unforced - and willing her way past the No.18-seeded Jankovic after an hour and 58 minutes. 但這就是她能被歷史記上一筆的理由 在第二盤的一開始,二號種子莎娃(的失誤)下降了 她打了二十五個致勝球,二十五個UE 用一小時五十八分鐘就通過了十八號種子JJ的考驗 "I started the match off with a large number of unforced errors and her playing really well, smart, doing the right things, being consistent," Sharapova said. "It was really the opposite for me. 「我用大量的UE開局,而她卻打得非常好、聰明,做了對的事,始終如一。」莎娃說 「真是跟我完全不一樣」 "So I was really happy I was able to win the first two games of the second set. That was really important. You know, at least give her something to think about - she was a bit in cruise control for a long period of time. That was really important, and I'm really happy that I pulled through." 「所以能把第二盤的前兩局贏下來真令我開心,這真的很重要  你知道的,至少要讓她煩惱一下,她控制了那麼長的一段時間  這真的很重要,而我真的很高興我能撐過去」 With millions of people around the world watching, how does one regroup so well after such a blowout? 在(百)萬眾矚目的情況下,要怎麼從這種爆爛的狀態下重新出發呢? "I wanted to put that chapter behind me," Sharapova said. "No matter how many errors I made or how disappointed I was with the way I started the match, I knew I could still create chances out there; obviously taking them is another question. But I knew I was capable of doing much better. It was just a game at a time. And obviously the third set was still extremely tough. But I was happy with it." 「先把那些事甩到後面去,」莎娃如是說 「無論我打了多少失誤,或者我對開局的表現多失望,我知道我依然可以創造機會  很顯然地要抓出這些機會又是另一項問題  且很顯然地第三盤依舊極度艱困,但我很高興(能撐過去)」 Sharapova was told in her post-match press conference it was the first time she had rebounded from 6-0. 在賽後記者會上,莎娃被告知這是她第一次吞蛋後逆轉 "To be honest, if it was 1-6 or 2-6 or 3-6, I would have treated it the same way. Obviously I didn't do enough things right to win that first set. But it was certainly nice to change that around." 「老實說,即使是 1-6 2-6 或 3-6,我都是用同樣的方式看待  顯然我做的好事不夠才贏不了第一盤  但是能改變這一切真是太好了」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.248.204.239 ※ 編輯: gamania10000 來自: 111.248.204.239 (06/06 01:45)
gamania10000:發了這篇,又有錢可以賭了 06/06 01:45
larrytaurus:最慘的那次是戴媽賞雙蛋吧... 06/06 02:41
waliszu:哪一次阿 06/06 22:48
sharapova:2005印地安泉四強Orz 06/07 00:09