看板 Sharapova 關於我們 聯絡資訊
來源:http://ppt.cc/bY0n Sharapova Edges Azarenka In Semifinals 莎娃在四強賽中勝過了Aza Maria Sharapova regrouped after a second set lapse and a third set fightback from Victoria Azarenka to reach the final of the French Open - just one win away from defending her title. 莎娃在第二盤中邪後,即時重整態勢並在第三盤逆轉Aza,來到了法網決賽 距離衛冕冠軍只差一勝 PARIS, France - Her opponent kept coming back, but she just wouldn't let it go - Maria Sharapova battled into the final of the French Open on Thursday afternoon, regrouping after losing the second set and keeping calm after missing out on her first four match points to slide past Victoria Azarenka. 她的對手持續反擊,但她並不會讓對方順心如意 - 莎娃在失去第二盤後即時重整,並在失去頭四個賽末點後保持冷靜 於週四下午「滑過」Aza,打進了法網決賽 After getting broken at love in the first game of the match Sharapova played almost flawlessly the rest of the first set, breaking right back and eventually running away with the set in 28 minutes, 6-1. 在本場賽事的首局被賞愛破發後,莎娃在首盤簡直是完美無瑕 立刻回破且最後只用二十八分鐘就收下這盤,6-1 The two stayed even early in the second set but Azarenka broke away from 2-all, winning five straight games to take the second set, 6-2, and go up 1-0 in the third - it was clearly swinging her way. 兩人在第二盤剛開始時僵持不下,但 Aza 在 2-2 時破發 連下五局並奪得第二盤,6-2,其中包含了第三盤的第一局 完全打出了她的節奏 But there's a reason Sharapova is where she is in tennis history - four Grand Slams, former No.1, current No.2 - and she wasn't about to let the match slip. She got her clay court mojo back just in time, winning five of the next six games to build a 5-2 third set lead - she missed her first four match points while serving for the match at 5-2 and watched as Azarenka closed the gap to 5-4, but in the end she took a deep breath, stepped up to the baseline and served up one last perfect service game. 然而這就是莎娃為什麼值得被網球史記上一筆的原因(這句跟上篇新聞好像) 四屆大滿貫賽冠軍、前世界第一與現任世界第二,她不會讓這場比賽溜掉 她即時地找回了她在紅土場的mojo,贏下了接下來六局中的五局 在第三盤建立了5-2的領先優勢,並看著 Aza 縮小差距至 5-4 但最後她深呼吸,走上底線並最終打出了一個完美的發球局 The No.2-seeded Sharapova blasted a big ace to finish off the No.3-seeded Azarenka, 61 26 64. 二號種子莎娃噴出了一記ACE,終結了三號種子 Aza,比分為 61 26 64 "I played a good first set, then in the second set it was 2-all and I made some easy mistakes, shots I should've made," Sharapova said. "I should've put pressure on her in that game. Against an opponent like her you can't give her those chances back, because she will take it. She's a confidence player. 「我第一盤打得不錯,然後在第二盤 2-2 我犯了一些簡單的失誤」莎娃如是說 「其實我應該要...在那局應該要對她施加壓力  像她這種選手不能給她機會回升,因為她將把握機會  她是個很有自信心的球員」 "But I had to stay aggressive. I've never really thought about going out on the court and just trying to be consistent - the way I win matches is by being aggressive, by moving my power, by looking to move forward and play that aggressive game. I don't know if it's something that's gotten better over the years, but obviously the more consistent you get at doing what you do best, the better you are. 但是我要更具有侵略性,我並不想被淘汰,所以要嘗試著維持下去 我贏球的方式就是透過轉換力道、尋求向前移動的時機、打出侵略性的球局 來保持侵略性 我不知道這些年來是否有什麼東西可以(讓我)變得更好 但是很明顯的,多做些正確的事,你就會變得更好 "Despite having the match points and not taking advantage of them, I was happy how I served it out." 比起擁有賽末點和 Advantage (卻無法拿下) 我對於能在(最後的)發球局結束,感到更加開心 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.248.230.90
wizardtime:推推 06/07 02:53
malisse74:最後一段: 即使擁有賽末點而無法好好利用拿下 我很開心 06/07 08:00
malisse74:最後的發球局能拿下 (應該這樣比較順) 06/07 08:01
dannyace:第一句翻譯超好笑XD 06/07 10:14
gamania10000:嗯...我討厭英文... 06/07 17:57
※ 編輯: gamania10000 (61.230.187.248), 05/05/2014 19:30:19