看板 Slayers 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《erik777 ( )》之銘言: : 我去歌詞版問 : 有人回說是slayers的曲子 : 不知道是從哪出的??? : 我沒聽過說@@ : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcTZF04t8iY&search=nanoha
本曲收錄於CD:SLAYERS TRY TRESURY☆BGM2 第21首:NEVER NEVER GIVE UP 是同CD第1首:EXIT→RUNNING的英文版 歌詞: Don't be down, it's only happening like a stormy night Don't be down, it's only failure as a missing way Don't escape, it's just a race for the freedom Don't escape it's just a game of really survival This is (a) chance to be stepping-up (a) chance to be growing-up Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now So keep on trying again, and keep on playing again Nobody knows what you want to be Don't be down, it's only notice of the movement Don't be down, it's only starting of the other world Don't escape, it's just a changing for my passing day Don't escape, it's just a exercise for the future This is (a) chance to be stepping-up (a) chance to be growing-up Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now So keep on doing again, and keep on laughing again Nobody can't go with your way ● Hey hey, never never give up Everybody wake up Life is like a battle Lonely way for justice Never never give up Everybody face up Listen to the voice in soul ◆ Hey hey, hurry hurry hurry up Everybody wake up Life is like a battle Lonely way for justice Hurry hurry hurry up Everybody face up Go ahead and fighting with yourself Don't be down, it's only tears like a rainy day Don't be down, it's only pain as a falling down Don't escape, it's just a race for the happiness Don't escape, it's just a game of really chasing love This is (a) chance to be stepping-up (a) chance to be growing-up Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now I hate the negative mind, I hate the running away Nobody can't go with your way ●◆●◆repeat -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.107.74