看板 Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
有人提起這首歌 我又聽起我第一次聽到這首歌的心情 那時候我還國中 當時最寶貝的就是那台一萬多塊的床頭音響 念書的時候用它來偶爾聽CD 聽廣播 我不知道有沒有人有過這樣的經驗 就是當我第一次從廣播 亞洲電台 聽到這首歌的時候 我正搖著筆 在理化參考書上演算題目 然後艾力克斯就播了這首歌 因為國中我幾乎都聽這種歌 CD也是幾乎都只買這種的 所以聽艾力克斯介紹的時候就留上了心 結果一聽就從椅子上彈起來 站著 感覺好像飛起來了一樣 那是我這輩子唯一一次被一首歌shock到這個樣子 後來那陣子很常在廣播聽到這首 每次聽到我都會停下手邊的事專心聽 特別是Dido的合聲在這首歌裡面真是一絕 一陣雷聲之後她開始唱 My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I... got out of bed at all. The morning ran clouds up my window... and I can't see at all. And even if I could it'll all be gray, but your picture on my wall. It reminds me that it's not so bad... it not so bad. 上面這一段 甜美的合聲接阿姆的一口叛逆腔調真的很合我的胃口 記得後來就出現了很多歌都有這樣的風格 歌裡面融入很多背景音樂跟甜美的合聲 結尾也收很很經典 Come to think about, his name was, it was you. Damn! 隔天就去買了CD 聽了好幾個月 CD還保留到現在 大推給各位 這整張專輯裡的歌我都覺很很讚 ※ 引述《sa23palipali (PALIPALI)》之銘言: : 這首歌是我最喜歡的歌之一 : 分享給大家 : 另外想請問一下這首歌詞的內容是真的嗎!? : Artist: Eminem f/ Dido : Album: The Marshall Mathers LP : Song: Stan : Chorus: Dido : My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I.. : 我的茶涼了…我想著為何我… : got out of bed at all : 全然無法起床 : The morning rain clouds up my window.. : 早晨的雨使我的窗朦朧… : and I can't see at all : 我什麼都看不到 : And even if I could it'll all be gray, : 即使可以,看到的也是灰色一片, : but your picture on my wall : 但是牆上掛著的你的照片 : It reminds me, that it's not so bad, : 提醒了我,其實沒那麼壞, : it's not so bad.. : 沒那麼壞… : 1st Chorus: volume gradually grows over raindrop background : 2nd Chorus: full volume with beat right after "thunder" noise : [Eminem as 'Stan'] : Dear Slim, I wrote but you still ain't callin : 親愛的痞子,我寫信給你可是你還沒回覆 : I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom : 我在下面留了我手機、摳機還有家裡電話 : I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em : 秋天時我寄了兩封你一定沒有收到吧 : There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin : 一定是郵局出了問題或什麼的 : Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em : 有時我地址寫得很潦草 : but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter? : 但沒差;去他X的,近來可好?老兄你女兒還好嗎? : My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father : 我馬子也懷孕了,也要當爸爸了 : If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her? : 如果懷的是女兒,猜我取啥名字? : I'ma name her Bonnie : 我會叫她邦妮 : I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry : 我報上看到你叔叔羅尼的事我很遺憾 : I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him : 我也曾有個朋友自殺,因為有個婊子不愛他了 : I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan : 這對你來說大概司空見慣,但我是你最忠實的歌迷 : I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam : 我甚至買了你以前和Skam作的地下音樂 : I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man : 老兄,我房間全是你的海報和照片 : I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was fat : 我也愛死了你和Rawkus搞的東西,真他X的夠ㄅㄧㄤˋ : Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back, : 反正啦,我希望你收到這封信,會再回覆 : just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan : 隨便聊聊,你最忠實的歌迷 : This is Stan : 史坦敬上 : {Chorus: Dido} : [Eminem as 'Stan'] : Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance : 親愛的痞子,你還是沒有回我,我希望你有空啦 : I ain't mad - I just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer fans : 我並不是生氣,只是覺得你真他x的該死不回歌迷的信 : If you didn't wanna talk to me outside your concert : 如果你連在演唱會結束後跟我聊一下都不願意 : you didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew : 你並不需要,不過你總可以幫馬修簽個名吧 : That's my little brother man, he's only six years old : 老兄,他是我才六歲的弟弟 : We waited in the blistering cold for you, : 我們在外面等你簡直冷爆了 : four hours and you just said, "No." : 四個小時只換來你一聲「不」 : That's pretty shitty man - you're like his fuckin idol : 實在很狗屎喔你-你知道你是他天殺的偶像嗎? : He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do : 他立志要跟你一樣,他比我還喜歡你咧 : I ain't that mad though, I just don't like bein lied to : 我並沒有那麼生氣,只是不喜歡被欺騙 : Remember when we met in Denver - you said if I'd write you : 記得我們在丹佛相遇-你說只要我寫信給你 : you would write back - see I'm just like you in a way : 你就會回覆-你看我在某方面跟你很像喔 : I never knew my father neither; : 我也從不認識我老爸 : he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her : 他總是騙我老媽還揍她 : I can relate to what you're saying in your songs : 我可以從你的歌裡面聽出來 : so when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on : 每當我心情很糟…我就聽你的歌 : cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed : 其實我也沒啥別的可聽,你的歌實在幫了我大忙 : I even got a tattoo of your name across the chest : 我甚至把你的名字刺在我胸膛上 : Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds : 有時候我甚至拿刀割自己看會流多少血 : It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me : 就像腎上腺素,那痛楚讓我頓時爽透了 : See everything you say is real, and I respect you cause you tell it : 看吧,你說的都是真的,我真的很景仰你 : My girlfriend's jealous cause I talk about you 24/7 : 我整天談著你的事我馬子都很忌妒 : But she don't know you like I know you Slim, no one does : 但她不像我那麼清楚你的事痞子…沒人比我清楚 : She don't know what it was like for people like us growin up : 她不了解像我們這樣長大的人的心理 : You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose : 你一定要回我ㄚ老兄,我會是你最最最忠實的歌迷ㄚ : Sincerely yours, Stan -- P.S. : 史坦敬上--P.S. : We should be together too : 改天我們聚聚吧 : {Chorus: Dido} : [Eminem as 'Stan'] : Dear Mister-I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Fans, : 親愛的「老子不爽回信給歌迷」先生 : this'll be the last package I ever send your ass : 這將是我寄給你他X的最後一封了 : It's been six months and still no word - I don't deserve it? : 已經六個月了連個屁都不回-我不配嗎? : I know you got my last two letters; : 我知道你收到我上兩封信了; : I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect : 我把地址寫的再清楚不過 : So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it : 我把這個帶子寄給你,希望你有收到 : I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway : 我現在在開車,在高速公路已經開到140km/s了 : Hey Slim, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive? : 嘿痞子,我已經第五杯伏特加下肚了,你想阻止我開嗎? : You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air of the Night" : 你知道菲爾柯林斯唱的那鍋…「夜晚星空」 : about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning : 關於一個原本可以救了另一個溺水的人 : but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a a show he found him? : 但失敗了,而菲爾看到了全程,卻又在一個秀裡找到他 : That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning : 就跟現在一樣,你原本可以把我從水裡救出來的 : Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy : 現在已經太遲了-我才灌下1000顆鎮靜劑,早就昏昏沈沈了 : and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call : 我要的只不過是小小的一封信或一通電話 : I hope you know I ripped +ALL+ of your pictures off the wall : 希望你曉得我把你所有的照片都撕下來了 : I love you Slim, we coulda been together, think about it : 我很喜歡你痞子,我們本來可以在一起的,好好想想 : You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it : 現在一切都被你毀了,但願你夜夜失眠,連做夢都夢到你搞砸的事情 : And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it : 希望你連做夢都會嚇得驚醒 : I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me : 我希望你永遠良心不安甚至連喘息都無法逃避我 : See Slim; {*screaming*} Shut up bitch! I'm tryin to talk! : 你看;{尖叫}婊子閉嘴!沒看到我在講話? : Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screamin in the trunk : 嘿痞子,那鍋在叫春的是我馬子在後車廂啦 : but I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up, see I ain't like you : 不過我沒有割她喉嚨,只是把她綁起來,看吧我不像你 : cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die too : 因為窒息可以讓她死的更痛苦,反正都馬要死的 : Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now : 好了,該走了,我幾乎要到橋邊了 : Oh shit, I forgot, how'm I supposed to send this shit out? : 喔狗屎!我忘了,我該怎麼把這玩意兒寄出去?? : {*car tires squeal*} {*CRASH*} : {車輪摩擦}{撞擊聲} : .. {*brief silence*} .. {*LOUD splash*} : {暫時無聲}{巨大濺水聲} : {Chorus: Dido} : [Eminem] : Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy : 親愛的史坦,我原本想早點回你的可是我太忙了 : You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she? : 你說你女友懷孕了,如何了? : Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that : 聽著,你給女兒取那個名字我實在受寵若驚 : and here's an autograph for your brother, : 我也幫你弟弟簽了名 : I wrote it on the Starter cap : 我把它簽在帽子上 : I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I musta missed you : 很抱歉演唱會的時候沒去看你,我一定是錯過你了 : Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you : 別以為我是故意要讓你不滿的 : But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too? : 但你說你要割腕那是什麼鳥話? : I say that shit just clownin dogg, : 那種鳥事根本沒屁用 : c'mon - how fucked up is you? : 拜託…你有那麼慘嗎? : You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling : 你有點不對勁喔史坦,我想你可能要找人談一下 : to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some : 好讓你不爽的時候不至於做出什麼傻事 : And what's this shit about us meant to be together? : 還有你說我們該聚聚這是什麼鳥話? : That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other : 你那種鳥事讓我覺得我們還是離遠一點好 : I really think you and your girlfriend need each other : 我真的覺得你和你女友應該好好的在一起 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.96.106
cccathey:聽完這首 過陣子DIDO就出專輯 我就馬上買了 01/29 00:51