看板 Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
每段旅程中,都會有首熟悉的歌,記載著當時的記憶~ 當音樂響起,便伴隨著音樂重回當時的情景,不管記憶是好是壞,都是人生不可缺少的那 個片段~ http://tinyurl.com/3nscbb "I Remember" Ohhh.... Remember... Ohhh, I remember... I wanna know... [Verse 1:] Where were you when I said I loved you? And where were you when I cried at night? Waiting up, couldn't sleep without you. Thinking of all the times we shared. [Chorus:] I remember when my heart broke. I remember when I gave up loving you. My heart couldn't take no more of you. I was sad and lonely. I remember when I walked out. I remember when I screamed I hated you. But somehow deep inside I'm still loving you. I'm sad and lonely. [Verse 2:] No one knew all the pain I went through. All the love I saved deep in my heart for you. Didn't know where I would go, where I would be. But you made me leave. And plus my heart it just,it kept telling me so. [Chorus:] I remember when my heart broke. I remember when I gave up loving you. My heart couldn't take no more of you. I was sad and lonely. I remember when I walked out. I remember when I screamed I hated you. But somehow deep inside I'm still loving you. So sad and lonely. [Bridge:] There was nowhere else to go, oh. Nobody else to turn to, no. For the rest of my life, I promised myself I will love me first genuinely. [Chorus:] I remember when my heart broke. I remember when I gave up loving you. My heart couldn't take no more of you. I was sad and lonely. I remember when I walked out. I remember when I said I hated you. But somehow deep inside I'm still loving you. Sad and lonely. I remember when I walked out. I remember when I gave up loving you. My heart couldn't take no more of you. So sad and lonely, hey. I remember when I stormed out. I remember when I gave up loving you. I was sad and lonely. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.192.105.161