看板 Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
聽說是變型金剛的插曲?? Anyway... 曲非常有節奏感 Vocal的聲音Man而不膩重而不厭 歌詞聽似饒舌卻令人回味再三~~ "It's like trying turn around on a one way street. I can't give you what you want and it's killing me" Ending 非常乾脆又餘音繞樑啊啊啊啊~~~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAFkpFjIF24
MV也很好看喔 good good 話說Vocal的髮型超個性的.... 歌詞如下: It's never enough to say I'm sorry It's never enough to say I care But I'm caught between what you wanted from me And knowing that if I give that to you I might just disappear Nobody wins when everyone's losing [Chorus:] It's like one step forward and two steps back No matter what I do you're always mad And I, I can't change your mind I know it's like trying to turn around on a one way street I can't give you what you want And it's killing me And I, I'm starting to see Maybe we're not meant to be It's never enough to say I love you No, it's never enough to say I try It's hard to believe That's theres no way out for you and me And it seems to be the story of our lives Nobody wins when everyone's losing [Chorus] There's still time to turn this around You could be building this up instead of tearing it down But I keep thinking Maybe it's too late [Chorus] It's like one step forward and two steps back No matter what I do you're always mad And I, baby I'm sorry to see Maybe we're not meant to be -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.227.162.103 ※ 編輯: j610200 來自: 61.227.162.103 (07/29 21:37)
ACGenius:MV超棒的!! 07/29 23:59