看板 Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
陪你到最後的主題曲 非常搭配情節 非常值得一看的好片子 http://0rz.tw/KNLsh (youtube連結 有電影情節 小心有雷) Woman come see me Woman come hear me now I didn't mean it Woman come hear me out All that I seek is, All that is seek is out Woman believe it Love over healing now When you say, what you say what you do to me Ohohohohohohooooh I didn't know what to do I just wanna stay close to you Woman come see me Woman come hear me out It's time to release it All that we have is now When you say, what you say what you do to me Ohohohohohohooooh I didn't know what to do I just wanna stay close to you When you say, what you say what you do to me Yeahyeahyeah, yeahyeahyeah I didn't know what to do I just wanna stay close to you Love over healing Love over healing now Time to believe it All that we have is now When you say, what you say what you do to me Ohohohohohohooooh I didn't know what to do I just wanna stay close to you, oh When you say, what you say what you do to me Yeahyeahyeah, yeahyeahyeah I didn't know what to do I just wanna stay close to you Ohohoh Ohohohohohohoh Ohohohohohoh I just wanna stay close, close When you say, what you say, what you do to me Yeahyeahyeah, yeahyeahyeah I didn't know what to do I just wanna stay close to you Madam come see me Woman come hear me out -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.227.171.57