看板 Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.歌手名:BEE GEES 2.歌名/專輯名:HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE 3.連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwZhAP4Uiqw
4.想法: 爸爸是Bee Gees迷 從小跟著爸爸伴隨著他們的音樂長大 也記得跟爸爸一起看過約翰屈伏塔演的"周末的狂熱" 那時對Bee Gees唱的主題曲"Stayin Alive" 中毒很深 這一兩天看到Robin Gibb病逝的新聞有點感觸..... R.I.P 相信他在天堂也能帶來Disco的狂熱 "HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE" 這首經典歌曲 推給大家 5.歌詞: I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me in the pouring rain And the moment that you wander far from me I wanna feel you in my arms again 在朝陽中,我懂你的眼神 在傾盆大雨中,我感覺到你的觸摸 當你在遠方流浪的時刻 我想要你再回我懷裡 #Then you come to me on a summer breeze Keep me warm in your love Then you softly leave And it's me you need to show How deep is your love 然後,你在夏日微風中向我走來 讓我在你的愛中感到溫暖 之後,你又溫柔的離去 你必須告訴我 你的愛有多深# ※How deep is your love, how deep is your love I really mean to learn 'Cause we're living in a world of fools Breaking us down when they all should let us be We belong to you and me 你的愛有多深 我真的很想明白 因為我們活在愚人的世界裡 我們將會分開,只要他們想那樣做 我們屬於彼此※ I believe in you You know the door to my very soul You're the light in my deepest darkest hour You're my savior when I fall 我完全信任你 你知道通往我靈魂的門 在最陰黯的時刻,你就是我的光 當我墜落,你拯救了我 And you may not think I care for you When you know down inside that I really do And it's me you need to show How deep is your love 你也許不認為我關心你 當我真的關心你的時候 你必須告訴我 你的愛有多深 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 112.104.205.187
xmaxwu:這首好聽~~接招的版本也很讚 05/22 22:03
Headquarter:Bee Gees! 05/22 22:59
Notte:推! 05/24 01:03
Heeeeeee:嗚嗚嗚...... 05/24 01:49