看板 Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.歌手名:TRAVIS 2.歌名/專輯名:Flowers In The Window/The Invisible Band 3.連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0cyxVMSxCs
4.歌詞: When I first held you I was cold 當時第一次握著你的手, 感覺好冷 A melting snowman I was told 像我說過的快融化的雪人 But there was no-one there to hold 但是那裡沒有人可以讓我緊握 Before I swore that I would be alone forever more 以前我發誓, 我將一輩子孤伶拎    Wow, look at you now 哇! 看看現在的妳 Flowers in the window 花朵在窗邊搖曳 It’s such a lovely day 多美好的一天呀! And I’m glad that you feel the same 我好開心你也跟我有一樣的感覺    ‘cos to stand up I’m in the crowd 站起身來, 我在人群裡等待妳 You are one in a million 你是百萬中的唯一 And I love you so let’s watch the flowers grow 而我是如此愛妳, 讓我們一起看著花朵成長吧!    There is no reason to feel bad 沒有理由要感到難受 But there are many seasons to feel glad, sad, mad 有很多很多的季節讓妳感受高興、傷心、憤怒 It’s just a bunch of feelings that we have to hold 只是我們要懂得控制的連串情感 But I am here to help you with the load 我就在這裡, 陪伴妳幫助妳    Wow, look at you now 哇! 看看現在的妳 Flowers in the window 花朵在窗邊搖曳 It’s such a lovely day 多美好的一天呀! And I’m glad that you feel the same 我好開心你也跟我有一樣的感覺 ‘cos to stand up I’m in the crowd 站起身來, 我在人群裡等待妳 You are one in a million 你是百萬中的唯一 And I love you so let’s watch the flowers grow 而我是如此愛妳, 讓我們一起看著花朵成長吧!    So now we’re here and now is fine 妳看我們現在, 一切如此美好 So far away from there 離開那裡好遠好遠哩 And there is time, time, time 隨著時間不停的流逝 To plant new seeds and watch them grow 播下新的種子, 讓我們看著他們成長 So there’ll be flowers in the window when we go 當我們離開的時候, 花朵又出現在窗邊搖曳 5.想法: 非常美好的歌與美好的團 再來台灣一次吧:) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.35.188.5
GothicKuma:推Travis 06/07 20:34
renda1983:推TRAVIS 06/09 00:28