看板 Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.歌手名:Ann'Sannat 2.歌名/專輯名:[歌名]The Wind That Shakes the Barley 吹動大麥的風 [專輯]Welcome into the morning 3.連結:http://barley.swtwn.com/ (官方電影的網站,點連結就會自動撥放) (請注意即日起 請勿張貼有版權疑慮的連結 僅限張貼官方釋出的影音連結) 4.歌詞: (選填) The Wind That Shakes the Barley I sat within a valley green Sat there with my true love And my fond heart strove to choose between The old love and the new love The old for her, the new that made Me think on Ireland dearly While soft the wind blew down the glade And shook the golden barley Twas hard the mournful words to frame To break the ties that bound us Ah, but harder still to bear the shame Of foreign chains around us And so I said, “The mountain glen I’ll seek at morning early And join the brave united men” While soft wind shook the barley Twas sad I kissed away her tears Her arms around me clinging When to my ears that fateful shot Come out the wildwood ringing The bullet pierced my true love’s breast In life’s young spring so early And there upon my breast she died While soft wind shook the barley I bore her to some mountain stream And many’s the summer blossom I placed with branches soft and green About her gore-stained bosom I wept and kissed her clay-cold corpse Then rushed o’er vale and valley My vengeance on the foe to wreak While soft wind shook the barley Twas blood for blood without remorse I took at Oulart Hollow I placed my true love’s clay-cold corpse Where mine full soon may follow Around her grave I wondered drear Noon, night and morning early With aching heart when e’er I hear The wind that shakes the barley 5.想法: 對這首歌的感覺 回憶 等等 這首歌光是前奏就讓我非常有愛 有好幾個版本,但還是Ann'Sannat這版最能傳達出特有蒼涼優美的民謠感 推薦給喜歡愛爾蘭音樂的人~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.250.7.245 ※ 編輯: SpicyBear 來自: 111.250.7.245 (06/02 22:21)
ABone:推y 06/02 23:46
Belialdeng:好聽 06/04 14:16
jyun34:推 06/22 19:57