看板 Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
歌手:Imagine Dragons 歌名:Bad Liar 專輯:Origins 連結:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-QfPUz1es8
歌詞: Oh, hush, my dear, it's been a difficult year And terrors don’t prey on innocent victims Trust me, darlin', trust me darlin' It’s been a loveless year I'm a man of three fears Integrity, faith and crocodile tears Trust me, darlin', trust me, darlin' So look me in the eyes, tell me what you see Perfect paradise, tearin' at the seams I wish I could escape, I don't wanna fake it Wish I could erase it, make your heart believe But I'm a bad liar, bad liar Now you know, now you know That I'm a bad liar, bad liar Now you know, you’re free to go Did all my dreams never mean one thing? Does happiness lie in a diamond ring? Oh, I’ve been askin' for Oh, I’ve been askin' for problems, problems, problems I wage my war, on the world inside I take my gun to the enemy's side Oh, I've been askin’ for (trust me, darlin') Oh, I've been askin' for (trust me, darlin') problems, problems, problems So look me in the eyes, tell me what you see Perfect paradise, tearin' at the seams I wish I could escape, I don't wanna fake it Wish I could erase it, make your heart believe But I'm a bad liar, bad liar Now you know, now you know That I'm a bad liar, bad liar Now you know, you're free to go I can't breathe, I can't be I can't be what you want me to be Believe me, this one time Believe me I'm a bad liar, bad liar Now you know, now you know That I'm a bad liar, bad liar Now you know, you're free to go Oh Please believe me Please believe me 想法: 每次謎幻樂團的歌都很振奮人心 本來想推Believer一種強心咒的感覺,搭上前陣子的與神同愛電影(可以去看看) 但覺得這首MV又更為有趣,也很有故事 除了找來前妻合唱,也一改以往曲風 主唱用自己與深愛的妻子結束長久婚姻,仍深愛彼此的內心掙扎為故事 原羨煞旁人的樂界夫妻檔,最後僅剩彼此的關係綁架,讓對方成為自己的傀儡 竭盡所能的在對方面前努力,對方仍毫無反應,這是MV中詮釋的含意 於是女舞者在各個角度、各個地方,賣力像傀儡吊著般的男生跳舞 直到女舞者最後離去,男生倒下,也意味著不再控制、束縛著 雖說著結束,但仍用著幾首歌藏著對前妻的深愛、也依舊保持好的關係 真正愛一個人,根本無法想像有分開的一天 主唱那種不想綁住對方、卻又把深愛藏在心底的感覺太讓人心疼了T_T 推薦指數: 10 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 118.170.199.220 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Songs/M.1560136948.A.E04.html