看板 Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
歌手:The Reklaws 歌名:I DO TOO 專輯: 連結:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNu-BBhZPzk
歌詞: Mistakes we're gonna make 'em Chances gonna take 'em Walls try and break 'em down Time we're gonna steal it Love like a drug gonna deal it Like a high I wanna feel it, now I've been talking to the stars Been reaching through the dark And holding out my heart Do you ever lay awake at night, staring up at a lonely sky Wondering if it's gonna drop on you, like a rock on you Yeah I do too Do you ever wanna run away, get scared you'll lose your faith Like it's all gonna stop on you, walk out on you Yeah I do too We all got more questions than answers, dreams too big to lose Sometimes you worry too much Yeah I do too Everybody's got beautiful, we all got scars Why hide behind the filter, you're a perfect work of art What on earth are we here for What happens next For all the things I think I know There's so much I don't get Do you ever lay awake at night, staring up at a lonely sky Wondering if it's gonna drop on you, like a rock on you Yeah I do too Do you ever wanna run away, get scared you'll lose your faith Like it's all gonna stop on you, walk out on you Yeah I do too We all got more questions than answers, dreams too big to lose Sometimes you worry too much Yeah I do too I've been up all night just steady shouting at the ceiling Staring down my demons, need something to believe in I've been up all night just steady shouting at the ceiling Staring down my demons, need something to believe in Something to believe in Do you ever lay awake at night, staring up at a lonely sky Wondering if it's gonna drop on you, like a rock on you Yeah I do too Do you ever wanna run away, get scared you'll lose your faith Like it's all gonna stop on you, walk out on you Yeah I do too We all got more questions than answers, dreams too big to lose Sometimes you worry too much Yeah I do too Yeah I do too 想法:雖然是冷門歌曲,卻有著鼓勵人心、勇往直前的意義 我們都曾懷疑自己、也都各自帶著傷疤活下去 但,請別忘記自己曾經的目標是什麼、別忘記曾經的自己 推薦指數: 9 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.41.154.64 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Songs/M.1562681061.A.464.html