看板 Spurs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Pro basketball: Barry's return date uncertain http://0rz.tw/963x0 Web Posted: 01/11/2008 11:09 PM CST Mike Monroe Express-News Staff Writer Brent Barry won't suit up against the Timberwolves tonight, but he is cautiously optimistic he may be able to return when the Spurs play the Philadelphia 76ers at the AT&T Center on Monday. Brent Barry不會在台灣時間明天早晨對灰狼的比賽出場,不過他對於是否能夠在台灣時 間週二對76人的比賽中上場抱持著樂觀的態度。 Barry already has missed seven games after tearing a muscle in his left calf in the Spurs' game against the Chicago Bulls on Dec. 26. Coach Gregg Popovich had said Barry was ticketed for a full practice session Friday, but the Spurs did little more than specific preparation for the Timberwolves in a relatively short session. Barry在台灣時間12/27對公牛的比賽中左小腿肌肉拉傷後,已經有七場比賽沒有上場了。 總教練Gregg Popovich表示Barry在禮拜五就參加了訓練,但是他並不只是為了對灰狼的 比賽能夠上場而參加練習。 “I did a little bit of one-on-one,” Barry said, “but mostly I had to spend some more delightful time with Brungy (strength and conditioning coach Mike Brungardt).” 「我稍微練了一下一對一」,Barry表示,「但是大部分的時間我都跟Brungy(體能教練Mike Brungardt)窩在一起」 The Spurs' most accurate 3-point shooter, at 45.3 percent, Barry sweated through a conditioning session with Brungardt wearing a neoprene sleeve on his left calf. He said the injured muscle has responded to treatment and rehabilitation work. 身為馬刺最準的三分射手(命中率45.3%),Barry全心投入Brungardt的體能訓練中。他 說治療和復健的效果已經開始展現出來。 “All I can tell you is it's starting to feel better and I'm getting closer to sniffing the court again,” Barry said. “When that is I don't know." 「我只能告訴你它(左小腿肌肉)的狀況愈來愈好,而且我也快要能夠重新上場了」, Barry說道,「只是我還不確定確切的時間。」 “Hopefully, I'll be able to full-contact practice on Sunday in between these next two games, and I'll be back for the Philly game.” 「我只能希望我能夠參加介於兩場比賽中的訓練,然後在對76人的比賽中上場。」 Mixed result? In discussing the Timberwolves, who have the NBA's worst record, both Michael Finley and Bruce Bowen warned that the Spurs needed to take seriously the threat presented by a young, hungry team. 雖然灰狼現在戰績墊底,但是Michael Finley和Bruce Bowen提醒其他人他們不能大意, 因為灰狼還是個年輕,熱血的球隊。 Finley, though, overstated the threat. 但是Finley謹慎過頭了。 “As long as we're the defending champs,” Finley said, “we've got an X on our back, and teams are gong to come in and play one of their better games. We can't forget this is a team that beat us earlier in the season. From that standpoint, we can't take them lightly.” 「我們是防守最佳的球隊」,Finley說,「而且大家都知道,所以他們都會全力以赴。我 們也不能忘記他們季初的時候曾經擊敗過我們,所以我們不能夠輕敵。」 Bowen said he would remind Finley that the Spurs actually beat the Wolves when they played them at Target Center on Nov. 30, 106-91. Bowen說他會提醒Finley在12/1號的時候其實是馬刺以106-91的成績獲勝。 “Oh, man,” Bowen said. “I'm going to have to talk to him. His mind gets messed up when we're not doing well. I've got to get him back on track.” 「天阿,」Bowen表示,「我等一下一定要去跟他聊聊。每次只要我們表現不好,他就會 變得怪怪的。我要讓他恢復正常。」 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 小弟的初翻譯,翻得不好請見諒。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.125.4.169 ※ 編輯: buyao531 來自: 59.125.4.169 (01/12 19:45)
merrope:鐵牛哥是完美主義者~ XD 01/12 19:49
clivezzz:止敗止敗! 01/12 19:57
a00199bcd:表現不好他就會變得怪怪的XD 01/12 20:27
flypig7882:推這句。 01/12 20:46
CseSquall:接下來兩三場對手算比較軟 要保握機會把氣勢贏回來 01/12 21:35
CseSquall:GO GO SPURS ~~~ !!! 01/12 21:36
chasel99:推翻譯~ 也推好笑的 Bowen~ 01/13 17:52