看板 Spurs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Spurs Notebook: Richardson given surprise first start Web Posted: 01/21/2008 10:45 PM CST http://0rz.tw/973ym Mike Monroe Express-News staff writer The Spurs needed a victory to avoid their first three-game losing streak of the season, so Gregg Popovich shook up the lineup for Monday's game against the Charlotte Bobcats. 馬刺急需一場勝利來終止本賽季的第一次三連敗,所以Gregg Popovich改變了對山貓的 陣容。 To the bench went Fabricio Oberto. To the inactive list went Robert Horry. Fabricio Oberto回到了板凳。Robert Horry被標上DNP。 Making the first start of his NBA career: rookie Jeremy Richardson. 另外一點改變是:新人Jeremy Richardson先發。 If you were surprised by Popovich's move, imagine how Richardson reacted. 如果你對此感到驚訝的話,想想Richardson的反應又會是如何呢? "Yes," Richardson said after scoring three points in 11 minutes, 18 seconds against the Bobcats. "I was surprised when he told me, but I just tried to take it as just another basketball game and do whatever I could do to help out our team." 「是的,」Richardson在賽後表示,「當Popovich跟我說的時候,我被嚇到了,但是只要 把它當成另一場比賽,並盡我的全力就好了。」 Sunday, Richardson had signed a second 10-day contract that ties him to the Spurs until the end of January. The Spurs will have to decide on Jan. 30 if they want to keep him for the remainder of the season. NBA rules don't allow them to sign him to another 10-day contract, so it will be a contract for the rest of the season, or he must be waived. 禮拜天時,Richardson又簽下了第二個十天合約,這個合約讓他能在馬刺待到月底。然後 馬刺就必須決定到底要不要他。因為依照NBA規定,已經不能再給他一個十天合約了,所以 到時候不是把他留到賽季結束,就是放棄他。 "I think I can stick," Richardson said. "I'm just going to try to do my part, take it one day at a time and work hard to try and get better." 「我覺得我會留下來,」Richardson說,「我只要把本分做好,並且想辦法進步就行了。 」 If Popovich was worried that Richardson might be gun-shy as a starter, any such fears were allayed on the Spurs' very first possession. Open on the left side, Richardson launched a 3-point shot. He misfired on that one but nailed a 3-pointer 1:40 in for the Spurs' first points of the game. 如果Popovich曾經擔心Richardson的命中率問題,那他的那些疑慮應該被消除了。他雖然 投失了一顆左側的空檔三分球,但是另外投進了一顆三分。 "We wanted to play small," Popovich explained of his decision to start Richardson, "but we wanted to give him some time and take a look at him. He's on a 10-day contract, so we wanted to see what he can do." 「我們想要嘗試打小球,」Popovich解釋為何他要把Richardson擺上先發陣容,「但是我 們希望用一些時間觀察他。所以我們才跟他簽下十天合約,看看他的表現。」 And how did Popovich think he did on Monday? 那Popovich覺得他表現如何? "He did fine." 「他表現不錯。」 No nose jokes: Spurs guard Manu Ginobili had an ugly welt on his nose after getting hit in the face by Charlotte's Gerald Wallace with 7:48 remaining in the third period. Ginobili在第三節7:48時,被Gerald Wallace擊中鼻部。 Ginobili sprinted back with Wallace as the Bobcats tried to finish a fast break, and after getting his hand on the ball as Wallace went up for a shot, the two players ended up in a heap under the Bobcats' basket. Ginobili是在Wallace準備快攻時被擊中的。 "I didn't break it, I just bruised it," Ginobili said. "I don't know if it was an elbow or a knee. It was a confusing play. But it is nothing out of the ordinary." 「鼻子並沒有怎樣,只是一點瘀傷罷了,」Ginobili表示,「我不知道到底是什麼擊中了 我,那時非常混亂,但是這只是家常便飯而已。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.125.4.169
ando:頭推 01/22 18:12
dogville:Manu的鼻子果然十分堅硬 01/22 19:37
rahim1211:推 01/22 19:54