看板 Spurs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
原文恕刪,雖然我本來就不認為會交易,看到外電就順手貼一下 其實整篇文章看第一句就夠了(我承認我只看了這一句就貼上來) Buford: Spurs not planning to shop Parker By Jeff McDonald on May 10, 10 05:06 PM If Tony Parker is on the trading block, somebody forgot to tell Spurs general manager R.C. Buford. Speculation, stemming from a piece on ESPN.com, is running rampant that the Spurs are expected to "at least consider" trading their three-time All-Star point guard this summer. Acknowledging the Spurs are beholden to "continue to evaluate any opportunity that comes," Buford said Monday he does not expect to shop Parker during the offseason. "I think that you would be crazy not to want a player like Tony in our program for a long time," Buford said, adding, "The speculation with Tony is placed outside our organization." Owning an expiring contract worth $13.5 million set to come off the books next season, and still in his prime at age 27, Parker remains the Spurs most tradeable asset. However, dealing him, and thus breaking up the Spurs' championship core, could prove too traumatic. Beset by injuries from start to finish, to his foot, ankle, hip and hand, Parker's production sagged to 16 points per game this season. However, he is just one season removed from an All-NBA campaign that saw him average a career-best 22 points in 2008-09. "It would surprise me, if Tony hadn't played most of the year with some kind of health ailment, that we'd even be having this conversation," Buford said. For his part, Parker said his focus this offseason will be on resting up and healing up. He said Monday he is leaning toward skipping the 2010 FIBA World Championships this summer, and expects to finalize that decision before the end of the week. He hopes to open talks with the Spurs about a contract extension in October. "My heart is in San Antonio," Parker said. -- Buford: 我也是看報紙才知道的...... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.192.223.22
jealousguy:Popo:卸卸指教 05/11 11:47
Kshatri:http://bbs.hoopchina.com/1005/1288701.html 懶人中譯包 05/11 11:49
rahim1211:XD 05/11 12:06
tailo1018:Buford:聽到這個消息真是"毛毛的~" 05/11 12:23
koflll:何必呢 @@ 05/11 12:24
bigDwinsch:不可能啦 換個Bosh才算話 05/11 13:59