看板 StarCraft 關於我們 聯絡資訊
亂翻 請多擔待 ※ 引述《kento5451 (新機)》之銘言: : SC2 BETA开始登记了。。。 : The StarCraft II beta-test period is coming in the months ahead! If you'd 星海爭霸二的BETA測試在近幾個月要開始了! 如果你 : like a chance to participate, now's the time to let us know. Simply go to the 想要抓住機會參與, 現在在正是時候. 直接去 : "Beta Profile Settings" page in Battle.net account management to go through Battlet.net帳號管理裡頭的"Beta Profile Settings"頁面, 進入 : the new beta opt-in process and upload a snapshot of your system specs. 全新beta申請程序(opt-in不會翻), 並snapshot你的電腦配備. : During this process, you'll also have the opportunity to opt in to future : betas for other Blizzard Entertainment games. Please note that even if you've 透過這個申請, 你還有機會參與BZ未來其他遊戲的beta測試. 提醒你就算你 : opted in to our betas previously, you'll need to complete this new process 之前有申請過beta測試, 你還是需要完成這個全新的申請程序 並上傳 : and upload your current system specs to have a chance to be invited. 你目前的電腦配備. 你才有機會獲得邀請. : For more information, see the FAQ -- or create a Battle.net account to opt 若想知道更多資訊, 去看FAQ -- 或馬上新增你Battle.net新帳號開始這 : in now. If you have an unused beta code from BlizzCon 2008 or WWI 2008, opt in吧. 若你有還未用過的 BizzCon 2008 或是 WWI 2008 beta code, : visit this site to enter your code. 請進入這網頁並且輸入你的code. (不知道那code是啥 沒申請過) : The StarCraft® II beta is coming! If you’re interested in participating, 星海爭霸II beta要開始了! 如果你有興趣參與的話, : you need to sign up for a Battle.net account, opt in to participate in 你必須進入註冊一個Battle.net opt in帳號. 進入帳號管理頁面 : upcoming Blizzard Entertainment betas through Battle.net Account Management, 上傳你自己snapshot軟體拍出來的電腦配備圖片, : and upload your system specifications using our quick system-snapshot 以參與這即將到來的beta測試. : software. If you’re selected, you’ll be notified in the coming months. For 如果你被選中了, 近幾個月內你會得到通知. 如果 : more information, including what to do if you have a StarCraft II beta code 想知道更多資訊, 包括你該怎麼使用從BlizzCon 2008 或是 : from BlizzCon 2008 or the Worldwide Invitational 2008, check out the FAQ Worldwide Invitational 2008拿到的beta code, 請看以下的FAQ. : below. : How do I sign up for the StarCraft® II beta? 我該如何去登記星海爭霸II的beta測試? : In order to sign up for the StarCraft II beta, you first need to register 首先你必須先註冊一個Battle.net帳號, 才能去登記星海爭霸II beta測試. : a Battle.net account. You can opt in to the beta for StarCraft II, as well as 你可以透過我們新的opt-in程序來opt-in星海爭霸II beta, 其他未來Bz遊戲 : betas for future Blizzard Entertainment games, through our new beta opt-in Beta也是一樣的方式. : process. To get started, simply click “Beta Profile Settings” in Battle.net 要開始登記的話, 就點擊Battle.net Account Management 裡頭的 : Account Management. To be considered, you must create a beta profile "Beta Profile Setting". 你必須新增一個beta profile, 並且放入你的 : containing your system specifications (see below) and indicate which Blizzard 電腦配備(以下有說明), 然後指定一個你感興趣bz遊戲beta測試. : Entertainment games you’re interested in beta testing -- be sure to check : the box for the StarCraft universe. Once you’ve successfully uploaded a beta 務必確認你有點擊到 StartCraft universe 的 選取框. 一旦你成功的上傳你的 : profile, the associated Battle.net account is added to a pool of potential Beta profile, 你的Battle.net 帳號將會加進 beta測試人員的候選名單內. : beta testers. : What is a beta profile? 什麼是beta profile? (靠杯 我午休時間快結束了 還有好多喔) : A beta profile is a snapshot of your current system specifications. It beta profile就是你snapshot出來你當下的電腦配備 : includes such information as how much RAM you have, available hard drive 這包含了一些資訊比如, 你記憶體多大, 可用硬碟空間 : space, your graphics card and driver, and other information about your 你的顯示卡和驅動程式, 等等其他資訊 : system. We gather this information to ensure that we are able to test our 我們彙整這些資訊並且看你是否能夠 : games on a wide range and distribution of systems. 在大範圍並且是分散式的系統上進行我們的遊戲測試. : How do I get selected to become a beta tester? 我如何被選中成為一位beta測試人員? : Participants for each beta test will be selected from the pool of 每個beta測試的參與者, 會從合格的候選名單中中挑選. : eligible testers who have opted in based on their system specifications, 這些候選名單的人員就是有opt in的那些人, 基於他們的電腦配備, : beta-test preferences, and other factors, including pure luck. Opting in does beta測試的喜好, 和其他參考指標, 也包含運氣成分. Opt in : not guarantee you will be selected to participate in a beta test. 並不保證你一定會被選中成為一個beta測試人員. : How will I be notified if I am selected for a beta test? 如果我被獲選可以做beta測試, 我如何收到通知? : In the event you are selected to participate in a beta test, you will 如果你被選中了, 你將 : receive an e-mail informing you and directing you to Battle.net Account 收到一份e-mail通知讓你可以直接進入Battle.net Account Management. : Management. From there, you will be able to download the beta client and 在那你將可以下載beta用戶程式並且填上beta序號. : obtain a beta key. If chosen, you will need to agree to the StarCraft II Beta 若被選上, 你需要先同意星海爭霸II beta同意條文, : Agreement prior to installing the client. 才能安裝用戶程式. : I attended BlizzCon 2008 and received a code for the StarCraft II beta. Do I : have to go through this process? 我有參加過BlizzCon2008且拿到星海爭霸II的beta序號. 我還必須搞這程序嗎? : There is a separate process in place for players who received StarCraft 有另一個程序是用來給這些從BlizzCon 2008拿到星海爭霸II序號的玩家. : II beta codes from BlizzCon 2008. To redeem your BlizzCon 2008 beta code, : visit the beta sign-up page 想使用你的BlizzCon 2008 beta序號, 進來這簽名網頁 : (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/beta-signup.html -- don’t worry that : the page says World of Warcraft), and enter the code from your BlizzCon 2008 ( -- 別管那頁寫的魔獸世界), 並且輸入你的BlizzCon 2008 beta序號. : card, along with a valid email address that you check often. Once you’ve 並附上你經常使用的e-mail信箱. : completed these steps, we will contact you via email at some point during the 一旦你完成這些步驟, 我們將透過email連絡你一些其他重點. 並在 : StarCraft II testing process with further instructions. Please note that in 星海爭霸II測試期間做更多的說明. : order to participate after your receive the invitation, you will need to sign : up for a new Battle.net account (if you haven’t done so already). 請注意若你想獲得邀請加入的話, 你需要註冊一個Battle.net新增號 (如果你還未申請的話) : Why do I have to download an application to create a beta profile? 為啥我需要下載一個程式來新增我的beta profile? : Our beta opt-in application allows us to gather information about 我們的beta opt-in程式可以讓我們正確並快速地彙整 : potential beta testers’ systems quickly and accurately, helping us ensure 候選人名單. 幫助我們可以選出我們所希望的範圍已經分散測試結果. (這裡很難翻, 簡單來說就是他們想選出對他們測試最有幫助的那些人) : that the resulting pool of beta testers we select most closely represents the : range and distribution of systems we wish to test. : How does the beta opt-in application work? opt-in程式是如何運作? : Running the beta opt-in application quickly and automatically generates a 執行opt-in程式可以快速地透過你所擁有的電腦配備, 產生一個profile (profile該怎麼翻阿? 檔案? 設定檔? 數據?) : profile based on your system specifications. It then displays this : information and asks if you wish to submit the specifications to create a 然後他顯示這些資訊並且問你是否願意提交這份配備名單來新增 : beta profile for the Battle.net account you used to download the application. 一個可讓你用Battle.net帳號下載程式的beta profile. : Does the application also profile the software I have installed on my system? 請問這程式會掃其他我自己灌的軟體嗎? : No, the opt-in application simply scans the major hardware components of 不會, opt-in程式單純你掃你系統上主要的硬體配備, 還有你的顯卡驅動程式. : your system, along with your graphics card driver. Other system information, : such as the contents of your hard drive, is not scanned. 其他像是你硬碟的內容並不會去掃. : Will entering multiple times improve my chances of being selected? 如果我申請多個會不會增加我被選上的機率? : Each Battle.net account can only opt in once, so you are unable to opt in 每個battle.net帳號只能opt in一次. 所以 : multiple times to improve your chances. 你不能夠靠這招來增加被選上的機率. : Will opting in early improve my chances of being selected? 如果早點做opt-in會不會增加我被選上的機率? : Beta invitees will be selected periodically from the entire pool of : players who have chosen to opt in and who meet the requirements. Opting in : early doesn’t mean you’ll be invited sooner than someone who signs up after : you. 獲選的beta測試人員將會週期性從整個符合資格的候選人員名單中被選中. 所以早點opt-in不代表你會早點被選中. (簡單來說就是大家申請完之後, 他會週期性的從整個候選人員名單去挑) : I created a new Battle.net account, but I’m unable to opt in. Why? 我已經申請好Battle.net帳號了, 為啥我還不頭夠opt-in? : In order for a Battle.net account to be able to opt in to upcoming beta : tests, you must have at least one Blizzard Entertainment game that you own : attached to the account. Please note that the World of Warcraft trial edition 一個Battle.net帳號要能夠去opt-in這即將到來的beta測試, 你最少需要擁有一款bz遊戲並將他附在你的帳號上面. : does not count toward this requirement. Having more than one game attached to 注意魔獸世界體驗版並不算. : an account or having specific games attached to an account will not affect : your chances to be selected. 就算你有一堆bz的遊戲附上去也不能增加你獲選的機率. : When does the StarCraft II beta test start? 星海爭霸II beta測試什麼時候開始? (靠杯 終於說到重點) : We don’t have an exact start date to share at this time, but note that 我們沒有確切的開始時間.(乾 唬人阿!) : when it does begin, we will be adding additional regions to the beta test in 但當測試開始的時候, 我們將會增加更多其他區域的beta測試. : phases. North America, Australia, and New Zealand will be the first regions 北美, 澳洲, 紐西蘭會是先開始測試的區域. : to begin beta testing, and other regions will follow afterward in phases. We 其他區域會陸續跟上. (乾 不說到台灣阿!!) : will have more information to share about all of these phases in the future. 我們未來將會釋出更多消息. (碼的 分明就是托台錢) : The reason for setting up the beta in regional phases is that it takes time 要設置多個區域的原因是, 安裝和設定每個區域的測試平台是很花時間的 : to set up and configure our testing infrastructure in each area. Bringing up : one region at a time makes the overall testing process for StarCraft II and 一次只先弄一個區域需要重新完整的測試程序可以讓星海爭霸II和 : Battle.net more efficient from a development perspective, making the test Battle.net可以更有效的開發, 更有效的測試, 也讓我們能更快速的完成遊戲. : more effective, and allowing us to complete the game more quickly than if we : attempted to start the beta test in all regions at the same time. We will 這比我們一次就讓全世界開始測試還要有效率. : share more information about the start dates for the beta in different : regions at a later date. 未來將釋出消息哪些區域將開始進行beta測試. : When I first signed up for a Battle.net account, I checked a box to indicate : I wanted to participate in Blizzard betas, but I didn’t submit a beta : profile with my system specs. Do I need to complete this new process? 當我首次註冊我battle.net帳號時, 我選了我指定要參加的beta測試的選取框, 但我並沒有提消我的電腦配備beta profile. 那我還需要完成新的申請程序嗎? : Yes. In order to be considered for the StarCraft II beta and any other 要低.(廢話 要不然我翻那麼久是為了啥!) 要被認定是星海爭霸II和任何其他還未到來的bz遊戲測試人員, 你必須 : upcoming Blizzard Entertainment betas, you’ll need to upload your beta : profile through the application found in Battle.net Account Management. 透過在Battle.net Account Management裡的程式 來上傳你的beta profile. : If you have any questions not covered in this FAQ or encounter issues during : the opt-in process, please visit 如果你有任何FAQ沒提到的問題, 或遇到一些在opt-in時遇到的問題, 請參考 : http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/contactbilling for contact : information, or contact us via our web form: 要看任何資訊或是聯絡我們的話, 請上這個論壇 : http://us.blizzard.com/support/webform.xml. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.50.53.228
oxygen919:推 感謝中文化!!! 05/07 14:09
saba1414:推注解中肯... 05/07 14:25
art1:推!! 05/07 14:44
fOrtuNa:我就知道當初註冊battlenet時寫美國的住址就對了!!! 05/07 15:33
snakeONE:中文的電腦資訊他們收嗎= = 05/07 16:38
kimkao:lol超閒的內我的小ab! 晚上很想加班就對了 05/07 16:58
kgtsimcard:託台前.....是指拖檯費嗎... 05/07 18:05
e12401421:原PO哭哭 囧 05/07 18:11
lin80602:大推中文化!! 05/07 18:14
Kendai:看來我的預言並沒有算出槌,四月底五月初勉強及格 05/08 01:31
jimshow2001:大推中懇注解 05/08 09:17
hanshouren:推 05/08 12:30