看板 StarCraft 關於我們 聯絡資訊
TIG> How are you spending your time currently? TLG:最近這段時間都在忙些甚麼呢? Crank: Until recently, I had shut off the internet and my phone and concentrated on my health. However I heard that Jessica did an interview from others and heard that the story was very one sided. Crank:最近為了好好養傷,我把網路跟手機都斷了。但還是聽到了Jessica做了一些 非常偏頗的聲明。 TIG> We know that you are receiving treatment for your neck, what exactly is causing the pain? TLG:我們聽說你最近針對脖子在做治療,這是怎麼受傷的呢? Crank: I have never said that it was a spinal disc herniation. I don't know why it went out like that. To be honest the neck bone is stretched in a line. It's is pressing against my muscles and nerves. And that is causing pain all the down to my hands. This has happened before but now it's coming back. I think it is due to the amount of time I spend practicing. The cause of this was because I sat in front of a desk for too long. I had this pain even when I was in the team house and went to the hospital many times because of it. Crank:其實我也不是很清楚,但我的頸骨好像伸成了一直線,間接的壓迫到我的 神經跟肌肉,也連帶影響到我的手。這是不久前的事,但我現在已經開始繳正了, 應該是我之前練習得太勤了吧,我坐在電腦前太久了。之前還在宿舍時我還因為這 傷跑了好幾次醫院。 TIG> How is it now? TLG:所以現在傷勢如何? Crank: It's slowing my game play and I can't move it very well. I didn't want to lose my game sense so I did the minimum practice and kept receiving treatment so I couldn't show good results. Even the doctor said that I should have came earlier to receive treatment. And he said to not sit in front of a desk for too long. Crank:我現在沒辦法反應和操作的很順。但我不想因為這樣讓我的手感變弱,所以 我每天還是會做一些少量的練習並且繼續參加一些比賽,但我沒辦法取得好成績。 TIG> You joined Axiom on September 26th. TLG:你在9/26加入了Axiom戰隊。 Crank: After the problems I had with Slayers died out I was preparing to quit my gaming career, but John Bain contacted me. I trusted them and I thought I could be able to fully concentrate with my games if I worked with them. Right now I am receiving monthly payment and attending foreign tournaments. I am not showing a particularly good results but they are happy to see me trying my best. After my trip to MLG I got many offers and Genna took care of it for me. And from there we decided to make our own team. Crank:跟Slayers的那些事情讓我幾乎放棄選手生涯,但John Bain跟我聯絡。 我很相信他,也認為跟他們一起可以讓我的表現更好。現在我每個月有固定的收 入,也參加了一些比賽。目前的表現還不錯,他們也很開心看到我這麼努力。 在MLG比賽後開始有人跟我聯絡,而我最後選擇了Axiom。 TIG> Let's get to the main topic. You weren't pleased with Slayers. What was the problem? TLG:那我們來談談重點吧。看起來你對Slayers非常不滿,到底出了甚麼問題? Crank: As tournament days came closer, players stopped practicing proper hours and didn't follow their schedule. I couldn't concentrate and felt that I was going downhill so I asked to renovate the team. Crank:當比賽的日子越來越近時,Slayers的選手都停止了練習,也沒有遵守 每天的計畫。這讓我感到很煩躁,為了讓自己可以保有競爭力,所以我希望 可以來個大改革。 TIG> Please tell us more about your request to renovate the team. TLG:請跟我們說說你對戰隊改革的意見。 Crank: Originally I had no plans to become a professional gamer. During my holiday from the military, MMA asked me, then I had a talk with Boxer, then I joined the team. That was around July of last year. It was a team that was recently formed and had a chance to be in a team with MMA and Boxer and they had good plans to lead the team. I wanted to trust them and go for it. But I had more disappointments than I thought. I asked Cella to renovate the team and change some parts of the team but that had no effect. So I went to Jessica and Boxer to request change to the team. During that time, a few of the 'A team' players and the people above had their relationship crushed so I was told to solve the problems within the players. Crank:最早的時候我並沒有想要當職業選手的打算。在我當兵放假的時候,MMA邀請 我加入,之後我跟包哥談了一下後就加入了Slayers。 那大概是去年七月的時候,那時Slayers還是一個剛創立的戰隊,我也有機會跟包哥和 MMA同隊,他們那時似乎對這個戰隊未來有很好的規劃,所以我加入他們。 但事實比我想像的差多了,我要求Cella對這個戰隊來個改變,但並沒有任何幫助,最 後我就找包哥跟包嫂談這個問題。那時他們跟一些一軍的選手的關係不好,所以他們 要我想辦法去修補這些關係。 TIG> Did you request it once? Many times? TLG:所以你要求他們做些改變很多次嗎? Crank: I requested a lot. After MMA started having problems with the team I was listening to both sides. In my opinion I couldn't understand why I was told to blame team problems to the players. I kept asking to change the way the team was run and I was told that they will change. The things I have requested to change was player's mind set, their bad practice atmosphere, and weak team work. I asked Boxer himself to front this change. I had never asked to make a better team. But it was always when I asked. I asked Jessica three times in her house in secret. I saw the recent interviews but I can't agree with it. I am having a hard time believing that when Boxer came back to the team house that nothing was changed. Back then, what the players wanted from the coaching staff was advice and instead what we got was them nagging to us. I didn't want them to just act like coaching staff, I wanted them to act and behave like a real coaching staff. However all Boxer did was just stay in his room and once in awhile come out to look around and go back inside. Later he said that whenever he came out he didn't see any problems. Crank:非常多次,MMA事件我兩邊的說法都有聽,我真的覺得我很雖,為什麼最後 好像這些問題都是我搞出來的。我一直希望戰隊能夠有所改變,我希望選手的心態 可以做調整,那時練習的氣氛很差,隊伍也沒有向心力。我希望包哥親自來處理 這些問題。我甚至偷偷去了包嫂家跟他談了三次。我也很期待包哥出現隊伍真的 會有所改變,但我顯然錯了。 那時選手之間不會互相幫助,他們只會嘴巴說說,但不會真的幫助你。 包哥也是大部分時間都在他房間,偶爾來看看就又回去了。之後他說他 覺得一切都很OK。 TIG> Last August, you left the team and starting streaming and looked for sponsors. What made you decide to leave the team? TLG:八月的時候你離開隊伍,並且開始做一些直播找贊助。是甚麼促使你離隊的? Crank: There are two reasons to why I left the team. Jessica kept telling me who was at home that "Team Slayers' problems right now are due to Alicia, Ryung, MMA" and kept blaming the players and I couldn't understand that. Another reason is when MMA got sent to the 'B' team is there were some confusions from the management as well as one player (unnamed) was hurt after thinking that the reasoning of the confusion was true. They told MMA that they can "change the article later on if you wanted" but the problem was already out there. So I decided to leave the team. Crank:大致上可以說有兩個原因,包嫂把Slayers的問題都怪到Alicia、MMA和Ryung 身上。另一個原因是當MMA被降到二軍那時候的事,那時隊上管理非常混亂,有一個隊員 (unnamed)因為相信了那些話而受到了某些傷害(??) 那時他們還跟MMA說如果你想的話,我們還是可以讓你回一軍。 但我覺得整個戰隊問題太多了,所以我想要離開。 TIG> It's publicly known that you left the team due to your injury. TLG:那時對外宣布你離隊的理由是因為你的傷勢。 Crank: When I was leaving the team, Jessica told me that she will release an article for me but I thought "me leaving the team isn't worthy of a press conference." But I was told that there is a new player joining us. She told me she will say I left the team due to my neck injury, and she will work her best to stop any weird rumors from spreading around. And now she is saying that I used my neck injury as an excuse to look for a foreign team. I never thought she would do that. Crank:那時包嫂跟我說她會對外宣布我的離隊,但我不覺得我離隊是需要別人 來報導的事情。後來我聽說有一個新隊員加入了Slayers,所以包嫂說她會跟外面 說我的離隊是因為傷勢,但看看她現在做的事,我永遠沒想到她會這麼做。 TIG> Tell us the process. TLG:可以跟我們說說過程嗎。 Crank: I told Cella that "I am having a difficult time following the schedule." So I told him even before the season started that "after this season I will leave the team." Then the neck pain started again. Mornings before my matches I would go to a local hospital to receive treatment. Back then I was the most passionate about GSTL and practiced the most. I tried to ignore the pain, but after the match with Fnatic the pain became too great to ignore. So I said that I would go back to my home and concentrate on getting treatment. Crank: 我跟Cella說我沒辦法照著你們的計畫走,所以我在上一季就跟他說這一季 結束我就會離隊。之後我脖子的傷又復發了,在我有比賽的早上我都會去醫院接受 治療,我一直都對GSTL有非常高的熱誠,也練得很勤。我嘗試忍著痛練習。 但在跟Fnatic的比賽後我真的忍不下去了,所以我跟他們說我希望可以回家專心接受 治療。 So I went down to Daegu and went to the hospital to receive treatment but I heard that I was in the team entry even when I wasn't even close to the team during that time. I couldn't believe it. I told them "I told you before hand that I would taking a leave of absence. Please take me out" but then Boxer got mad and said "team is looking for you how dare you rest and not come." So I said "how can you say that." Then I felt sorry and apologized and asked to talk again. After that I received a text. "I didn't understand you clearly. I didn't know the team was in this state. I will try harder this time. Get yourself together and come back." However after that Cella asked me "Would it be okay to let another player use a strategy I have planned for you." For the betterment of the team it was obvious but I was sad that there was no respect for me. But the reason why I understood him was because he had no respect and authority in the team. When I had a talk with Cella, we planned new rules and other things to change the team but when we presented it to the team there were a lot of players who disagreed and the people above us even knowing this didn't give us an advice to find a solution. Crank:所以我去了Daegu的醫院開始治療,但之後他們開始說我都不去練習的時候 我簡直不敢相信。我說我早就說了我需要缺席一陣子,但包哥就怒了,他說戰隊在 找我,我怎麼可以偷懶並且缺席。我回他"你怎麼可以這樣說",之後我馬上感到抱歉 並且跟他道歉並且希望可以跟他好好談談。之後我收到了一封訊息,"我對你的狀況 不是很清楚,我不清楚戰隊現在的狀況,我會對這個戰隊更用心,希望你可以做好準 被並且歸隊。" 後來Cella教練問我介不介意把他為我準備的戰術給其他隊員用。 說實話這對戰隊當然是好事,但我還是覺得這樣很不尊重我,但我理解Cella教練。 他在戰隊完全不被尊重也沒有任何權威。 我跟他談了很久,我們希望可以改變這個戰隊,但當我們把這個想法跟其他人講的 時候,沒有人想要理我們。 TIG> Kim Ka Yeon Manager says "He was sent home because of the injury but then he started looking for foreign team" what does she mean? TLG:Kim Ka Yeon說你因為傷勢而回家,但卻開始找國外的戰隊,這是怎麼回事呢? Crank: Before I told that I wanted to leave the team Jessica once said "'A' team players thought they were bigger than the team so their hungry mind set became less and less dominant and they want to join a foreign team because of money." So when I told her that I wanted to leave the team I made sure to tell her that it's not because of money. After many talks Jessica told me "I am sorry for the misunderstanding and thank you for working hard so far. Do what you want to do when you get home." I said "thank you for taking care of me so far. I should have showed good result like Puzzle, but I wasn't able to and for that I am sorry to leave without showing good result." Jessica then said "I want you to stay in the team even with your results" but I told her "please let me go" so that how it ended. I thought our talks were enough. However when I started playing by myself I was short of money for living costs. No I had none. It was impossible for me to keep staying as a pro gamer, and even making an environment for myself to play was impossible. So I went to streaming but even that didn't help much. So I decided to look for a personal sponsorship or a team who would want me. I said that I wanted someone who could support me and only streamed during late nights and early morning when most of the foreigners would watch. I streamed to live. I wanted to play the game. Crank:在我說我想要離隊時我聽過包嫂說"一軍的選手的翅膀們硬了,現在對戰隊 已經沒有任何歸屬感,只想要到加入國外的戰隊去賺錢。" 所以當我跟包嫂說我要 離隊的時候,我很清楚的表示完全跟錢沒有關係。 我說了很多次希望她了解。 後來包嫂也說了她很抱歉誤會我,她希望我去做我想做的事,也感謝我為戰隊做 的努力,但無論如何她還是希望我可以留下來。 但我跟她說"就讓我走吧",我覺得在離隊的事情上我處理得很乾淨。 但當我自己在家的時候我是很缺錢的,不是那種錢,是生活上的開銷。 那個狀況讓我無法保持一個職業選手的狀態,甚至連生活都很困難。所以我開始 直播,但這其實也沒有多大的幫助。 所以我希望找一些私人贊助或著是有沒有戰隊想要我。我只是希望可以幫助我做 從半夜到白天的直播,給一些外國人看。我只是想要生活,我只是想要繼續 玩這個遊戲。 During my stream a close friend sent me a tweet (Jessica's tweet) and that's how I found out the story. Honestly I was out of words and angry. Of course it looked bad to others. So I tried to call her. Because she said that I said something bad to Boxer. Logically it didn't make sense for me to lie to the team and publicly look for a foreign team on a public website. 當我在直播時,我的好朋友叫我去看包嫂的tweet,這時我才知道這件事。當時我真的 無法言語並且非常非常生氣。其他人看來當然會覺得是我的問題,所以我打電話給她, 因為她竟然說我罵包哥。你覺得我會蠢到對戰隊說謊然後又公然的找國外戰隊嗎? TIG> Can you tell us what happened during the call? TLG:你可以詳細說一下那通電話的過程嗎? Crank: First few minutes I talked to Jessica. Because my feelings were too strong it's true that I raised my voice. So I asked. "Do you still think of me like that." She replied with "I look at you the same way I look at the players who left to the foreign team for money." "You became too selfish that is why you left the team." This was totally different than what I had heard and said, thats why I raised my voice then Jessica said "How dare you raise your voice like that to your elder." I was so mad that I said "How dare you act like that." That was my fault. Crank:在前幾分鐘我是跟包嫂對話的。當時我的情緒非常高漲,我承認我的語氣 不是很好。 我說:"你真的覺得我是這種人嗎?" 包嫂說:"在我看來你就跟其他那些為了錢離開戰隊的選手一個樣。" "你就是因為自私才離開戰隊的。" 我很生氣的反駁她,接著她就說"你怎麼敢對你的長輩這麼講話" 我太不爽了所以我說"妳怎麼敢這樣做" 這是我的錯我承認。 As the call continued it started to get more heated so Boxer intercepted. "You both became too angry and it's difficult to continue to talk so I intercepted." I talked with Boxer for a long time. It was so unfair that I started crying. "Boxer, do you think the same as Jessica? Do you not think of the times I tried hard for the team?" I asked. Then he replied with "Alicia, Ryung, MMA left the team and you are the only one the blame." He meant that because I left first the others followed my example. 在包哥接電話前我們跟本已經吵起來了,接著包哥說"你們兩個現在的情緒沒有辦法 好好溝通的。所以你有甚麼問題跟我講吧。" 我跟包哥講了很久,我認為這實在很不公平所以我哭了。"包哥,你的想法跟包嫂一 樣嗎?你忘了我多少次想好好為這個戰隊做些甚麼嗎?" 包哥回"Alicia、Ryung、MMA都離隊了,但只有你被責怪" 他的意思是因為我開了先例,他們才會這樣。 As soon as I heard that I was overcome with the unfairness of blaming me for the fallout of the team. And he said "I know you tried to change the state of the team but you should have tried hard to talk to me." So then I said "What have you done while I was trying to change it?" But somehow that was changed to "What did you do for me Boxer." Near the end of the call Boxer told me "I think of both the team and you" and that "I am sorry for not being able to meet the needs of the players." So I said "Okay, I understand." After that we both agreed that it'd be better to meet face to face to discuss further and I told him tell me where and I will be there. But after that I received no calls. Last time I talked to him was August 10th. It was when feelings started to change due to the twitter statements. I found out that the call was recorded later on, that was when I realized what kind of situation this was. First, Boxer and Jessica both of whom I trusted made me into a ungrateful person and I have nothing to say to that. I just want to say sorry. 當我聽到他這樣說,我的腦子都在想這實在太不公平了。 緊接著他說"我之到你嘗試過改變戰隊的狀況,也跟我談了很多。" 我說"那你到底為戰隊做了甚麼?" 這句話後來被說成"你到底為了我做甚麼" 包哥說"我很抱歉我沒辦法幫助那些需要幫助的隊員" 我說"好吧" 後來我們都認為面對面談比較好,所以我請他跟我說他甚麼時候有空,我會去找他。 但我之後卻沒有接到一通電話。我上次跟他談的時候是8/10,就從那個twitter開始。 後來我發現那段通話被錄音了,這時我才知道這整個情況。首先,包哥跟包嫂 把我塑造成一個壞人,但我完全無法反駁。 我只想說聲抱歉。 TIG> Were there any problems with any other players? TLG:那他們有跟其他隊員有任何問題嗎? Crank: There weren't any problems. If I was the problem of the team it was only just a problem nothing that would ruin a whole atmosphere of the team. The only person who said that they'll take the blame and gave me advice was MMA. Alicia never had any problems with the team. He wasn't exactly close to the coaching staff but he never did anything to harm the atmosphere. Even though the team knew of such issue they gave Alicia the captain's position. When Alicia couldn't fulfill the duties of the captain, they gave me the vice-captain position and told me to look after the team. I was very shocked but I lived as if I owed Boxer so I did what I was told. So I tried my best to fix the problems within the team. That's why I tried my best to fix the problems even though I hated it. I was doing the schedules for online team leagues such as waiting for foreign players, making the team entry roster and all the other small jobs that come with it. When Cella was unavailable I was the most concentrated about team leagues. When we got second place in GSTL I found out that there was a problem within the team. The upper management was very disappointed in us and told Cella and I that we should forfeit GSTL. I was surprised when I heard that. It was their fault that team wasn't in an idle position and they were blaming the players for it. The upper management even asked for my advice about this. They knew that I was very involved with the team league and fixing the problems. 沒有,如果只有我有問題的話那戰隊會變這樣嗎?當時他們跟我說只有MMA會被挑出來 鞭。Alicia雖然不怎麼幫忙練習但他並沒有做出傷害隊伍的事。當時他們甚至要讓 ALicia當隊長,但Alicia沒辦法盡到隊長的責任,所以他們希望我當副隊長,並希望 我能夠幫忙管理戰隊。我那時很震驚,但為了包哥所以我做了。所以我一直想辦法 可以改變戰隊的狀況和氣氛。 當Cella沒空的時候,我負責了戰隊一切的大小事情,像魏了線上賽跟國外的選手 做聯繫之類的。當我們在GSTL獲得第二名時我發現了戰隊的種種問題。 那時戰隊高層對我們只奪得第二名很失望,他們在怪罪選手們。 之後他們開始詢問我的意見要怎麼改變戰隊,我也一直嘗試幫忙。 TIG> Do you have any other stories to share? TLG:你還有其他的事情想要分享一下嗎 Crank: I am just very sad that I am seen as an ungrateful and unthankful person. When the upper management couldn't drive us to the matches, I borrowed the vehicle from them and even drove the players to the matches. I took a good care of them. Even for 1v1 leagues and GSTL team leagues I drove them. I tried my best to fix the problem of the commuting issue. I don't like driving but I sacrificed myself to make the team smoother and to fix the problem. As I said before I felt as if I owed Boxer and I told him that. That's why I was never nervous or shy when I was doing the team's work. Crank:我只想說我很難過我現在被當成一個無情無義的人。當戰隊無法載我們 去比賽的時候,我甚至去借交通工具然後載每個選手去比賽,我真的盡心盡力了。 不管是GSTL或著是個人聯賽我都這麼做,我也盡力去幫忙選手跟管理者做溝通。 我不喜歡當中間者,但我盡最大的努力去幫忙。我說過了我把這一切都當作是 我欠包哥的。所以我從來不會覺得做這些很煩。 TIG> Any last words? TLG:最後還有甚麼話要說嗎? Crank: This interview wasn't to show that I am innocent. But I wanted to show the other side of the story instead of just having one person saying their own opinions. And I felt that it was too one sided. As I say again, I don't think the road I took is the best way. But I just wanted to say how much I worked for Slayers. I can't believe that I worked so hard for the team and now they are making me as a liar. I can't understand that. But I want to apologize. Even though there were reasons for my mistakes but I am sorry for the parts where I have misbehaved Crank:我不是要出來撇清的,我只是想讓大家聽聽另一邊的說法。因為有人 太偏頗了。我不認為做得多好,但我真的為Slayers盡心盡力了。 我無法相信我做了這麼多,最後竟然被挑出來鞭。 但不管怎樣我還是想要道歉,雖然我是無心的,但做錯了就是做錯了。 -- AbianMa19:維修太imba了... 10/20 15:19 AbianMa19:這版本來就已經是三族最接近的一次了 還在戰imba太外行 10/20 15:38 AbianMa19:本來就是誰強誰晉級 這版本已經是空前平衡 還在戰imba的 10/20 15:42 AbianMa19:根本外行 10/20 15:42 #1GWczMQH 你,今天外行了嗎? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.118.28.12
FAlin:這一篇文章值 583 Ptt幣 10/22 23:52
allqwdd:翻了40分鐘 如果再只有25我會崩潰 10/22 23:53
ck321:用心給推 10/22 23:54
blackcat3399:好長 先推再看 10/22 23:54
sakubo:推 坐等錄音帶 10/22 23:55
miha80425:誰有問題 終於明瞭了 J大大....你臭了 10/22 23:56
Adonisy:看來他和原本隊員的關係本來就有點問題 10/22 23:56
skychy:我覺得Crank根本是唬爛居多,最好是養傷要斷網路斷手機... 10/22 23:57
momogo11:沒聽過靜養嗎.. 10/22 23:58
skychy:要養傷應該就是停止練習,斷網路斷手機根本只是推托而已 10/22 23:59
a524528:他這篇的重點根本不是他為何要離隊,而是slayers的問題 10/22 23:59
GLHF:推 卸責任 10/22 23:59