看板 SuperHeroes 關於我們 聯絡資訊
傳說中的最終版出來了,IMDB的Watchmen又被灌爆。 以下節錄某個用戶的心得: I got it!! I haven't watched the whole thing yet but I can tell you how the first few animated sequences are spliced in. The first one happens right after Rorschach's "There is so little time" speech.It just begins abruptly and goes until the sailor clings to the wooden lady. It cuts out from there to the two Bernies, and then Walter Kovacs approaches the newsstand looking for the new issue of the The New Frontiersman. The next animated sequence happens after Rorschach's "Pagliaci" monologue following a brief intro where Hollis Mason purchases the Time magazine with Doc and Ozy on the cover. That sequence ends with the sailor reaching the island and it cuts to the two Dr. Manhattans in bed with Laurie scene. The third one happens after Laurie and Dan's battle with the Knot tops when Laurie leaves Dan alone on the street. The sailor builds his dead body raft and the sequence goes until he's eating the gull. I stopped watching at that point but I'll pick up from there tomorrow. All in all I've loved what I've seen so far. Whether or not it makes the entire film better as a whole remains to be seen (but I'm thinking it will). 好想趕快入手喔= =,聽起來超讚的感覺,我沒想到動畫的分鏡會是這樣接的。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.244.44
voodoo:嘎阿~希望台壓版的中文翻譯可以重翻呀 之前那版的超囧... 11/04 22:03
sunny1991225:我可以說句實話嗎:我覺得台灣不可能引進最終版 11/04 22:10