看板 TANAKA 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Story of Time 歌AKEMI 作詞作曲David Himeno 編曲風戶慎介 *Give us one more day With the words you say To regert all our sins Give me one more night With a ray of light To show how we were brave In a story of time A story of time... Just when I close my eyes It takes me by surprise How clear they come back on the scene Alive on silver screen. Faces of those I loved Faces of those I fought Now they're altogether in my memory. *Repeat Crush down the ancient stars Enter the new born hearts An end is a start as well And our life is a tale to tell. Faces of those I loved Faces of those I fought Now they're altogether in my memory. *Repeat Time's only flying when you hurry and go Time's only crying when you live in sorrow 'Cause you are time and time is you... Give us one more day Let us find a way That's leading to your land Give me one more night Keep me in your sight And I'll believe myself. In a story of time A story of time... A story of time... A story of time... -- 格林希爾座右銘: 能坐著絕不站著; 能躺著絕不坐著; 能睡著絕不醒著; 能玩著絕不閒著. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.59.168.30