看板 TFSHS61st321 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1. What are the characteristics of a good neighbor? Use reasons and details to support your response. A: Well, I think a good neighbor should be helpful and friendly. Here are the reasons. While I go abroad, I don't stay at home for several days. If he is helpful, he can take care of my house. Also, he should be friendly and we would greet each other with a smile. This makes me feel warm. 2. What is your favorite holidays? Use reasons and details to support your response. A: Well, my favorite holiday is Chinese New Year. During Chinese New Year. I would have a big meal with my family and my parents would give me red envelopes. My mother will cook lots of dishes, which taste so delicious. Giving envelopes means to wish the recipient lucky in the coming year. Thus, I can feel their wishes. 3. Which person has helped you the most to get where you are today, and how has he or she help you? Use examples to support your response. A: Well, the person who has helped me the most is my father. He always helps me make the right decisions and teaches me to treat others well. When I was a little boy, I can't make the right decision by myself. He is experienced and would give me opinions to decide. Also, he sets an example to be polite and helps those people who is in difficulty. 4. If you suddenly got $10 million, what would you spend it on? Use details to support your response. A: I would buy a big house near the beach if I got $10 million. I've always loved a house besides the beach since I was a little boy. I can take my parents to the house for a vocation. Moreover, I would like to hold a party and invite my friends to come. Sharing the house with people I love makes me pleasant. 5. What does your dream house look like? Use details to support your response. A: I always want to live in a palace. In this palace, there should be a large garden, and I can play games with children in our family. Futher, the palace is very luxurious, and there should be a huge dining room and living room. I would like to invite my friends to have a big meal. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.192.178.187