看板 TFSHS61st321 關於我們 聯絡資訊
11. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? Use details to support your response. A: I would like to be a teacher if I could. Teaching is my interest. I would like to see students developing and help them when they have some problems on studying. Further, I am comfident to express my thought well, so they can quickly understand what I am saying. Thus, I think that being a teacher suits me very well. 12. At what age should a person be allowed to drive? Use reasons to support your response. A: Well, I think a person should be allowed to drive at eighteen. A person is mature psychologically and physically at this age. These are the good factors for a good driver. On physical hand, he is tall enough and getting enough strength to control a car. On psychological, he is so staid and patient that he can drive very calmly. 13. What is the best excuse to give your teacher when you have not done the homework? Use reasons to support. A: I think the best way is to tell the truth to your teacher, whatever the reason is. Even though every time I try to accomplish my homework, there are still some inevitable reasons that interrupt me. Just to tell the reason honestly and promise to do the homework today, I think the teacher may forgive me this time. 14. What is your favorite day of the year? Use reasons to support your response. A: Well, my favorite day is Chinese New Year. During Chinese New Year. I could have a big meal with my family and my parents would give me red envelopes. My mother would cook lots of dishes, which taste so delicious. Giving red envelopes means to wish the recipient lucky in the coming year. Thus, I can feel my parents' wishes. 15. What change would you like your goverment to make? Use reasons to support your response. A: I would like our goverment to build more swimming pools. There are only few swimming pools in Taipei, and the residents crowded those pools. This results in bad quality of water, and people may also easily get hurt while there are too many people in one lane. Although swimming is a kind of good exercise, however, the pools were insufficient for citizens' need. -- 其實今天早上的基鳥戰最明顯 當GORDON被夯的時候 平常的優質球迷都變成暴民了 ╮( ̄ε ̄")╭ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.32.150