看板 TFSHS61st321 關於我們 聯絡資訊
6. What is your favorite food? Use reasons and details to support your response. A: My favorite food is fruit, especially the sweat one. It tastes delicious and benefits our health. It tastes delicious because it's sweat and fragrant. It also contains a great amount of juice, so having fruit is refreshing. Further, there are many kinds of nutrition and mineral in fruit which is necessary for lives. 7. What are the characteristics of a good parent? Use reasons and details to support your response. A: I think good parents are patient, kind and supportive. They should be patient because sometimes they have to teach their children repeatly, and this is often annoying. Further, they should be kind because children may make lots of mistakes, and they should forgive them. Besides, parents are the persons that children trust most, so they should be supportive to the decisions that they make. 8. If you could live anywhere, where would you live? Use reasons to support your response. A: I think I would like to live in Taipei if I could. Living in Taipei is convenient and the weather is hospitable. There are many kinds of transportations that I can choose when I go out. Department stores and supermarkets are everywhere. Besides, the weather is not so hot in Taipei. Raining more makes the air fresher. 9. What person who is alive today would you most like to meet? Use reasons and details to support your response. A: I think the person I would most like to meet is 王建民, because he is a idol that plays baseball so well. He is one of taiwanese hero. Every baseball fan knows that there is a guy from Taiwan who is brilliant. It is my dream to meet him, take a picture with him, tell him that I like him so much and wish him to be even better in major league. 10. Why are your preparing to take the TOEFL test? Use reasons to support your response. A: I am preparing to take the TOEFL test because I am going to study in the United States. The better schools ask even higher scores in TOEFL when applying. Preparing for TOEFL is just similar to studying English. I should speak English well while I have to live in America; I have to communicate with others and understand what professors are saying. -- 其實今天早上的基鳥戰最明顯 當GORDON被夯的時候 平常的優質球迷都變成暴民了 ╮( ̄ε ̄")╭ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.42.207