看板 TOEFL_iBT 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Hi PPT users! My name is Robert Tseng, I am a Taiwanese American and I have a Juris Doctor (JD) from Georgetown University Law Center. I am back living in Taiwan these days and have met many young Taiwanese law students who would like to go on and get their JD at a top law school in the United States. The major hurdle aspiring JD students need to overcome to be admitted into top US law schools is getting a high score on the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT). This is a rigorous test that challenges your logical and analytical reasoning and reading comprehension abilities. The LSAT is particularly difficult even for native English speakers. I am planning to share my methods and insight regarding how I scored a 172 on the LSAT by holding a free LSAT information event on Saturday, September, 29 at 18:00 at (台北市大安區信義路四段6號13F-7). During the event I will be covering the following material: - Overview of the format and structure of the LSAT - Understanding the purpose of the different LSAT sections - Review examples of logical reasoning questions - Discuss LSAT preparation strategies - Open time for any LSAT-related questions I really look forward to meeting and helping all of you aspiring US law students! To register for this event just email me at: [email protected]. Please register as soon as possible as the event is limited to 20 participants. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 119.14.83.77