看板 TOEFL_iBT 關於我們 聯絡資訊
先前已經分享過11/24 小馬JJ了,這次有幾套是新題, 我來整理一下口說部分新題的可能答案,給大家做個參考吧: 每一題我給出兩個理由+解釋, " - " 符號表示語句間的邏輯關係: (P. 64) Task 1: In your opinion, what style of clothes is the most popular among students? Which style of clothes would you prefer, and why? Keywords: Style of cloths, which style would you prefer Answer: (T-shirt and jeans) I feel comfortable and relaxed when dressed in T-shirt and jeans, for they are casual clothes – I can feel free to do whatever I want to do, without feeling like being watched. Also, others would feel that I’m an easygoing person – and they will be willing to talk to me when they see me, and make friends with me. Task 2: Which one would you prefer, to use the dish washers to clean the dishes, or wash them with your hands? Keywords: Dish washers, hands -> clean the dishes Answer: (DISHWASHER) More time-saving – so I can use the time to do other chores in the kitchen, such as cleaning the floor, putting away food, etc. It cleans the dishes better, thanks to modern technology – so I don’t have to worry about a dirty spot that I didn’t clean carelessly – and can just put them in the drawers when it’s done. (P. 69) Task 1: What is a benefit that the Internet has brought about? Keywords: Internet -> benefit Answer: Make access to information easier – so people could do their work more efficiently – using powerful search engines such as google. Provide people with wider and more up-to-date resources - so they can live life better and produce more quality work results – by browsing through online news websites, such asYahoo news, the Guardian, CNN news or BBC world news. Look for entertainment of a great variety – chatting on social network websites, such as Facebook or Twitter (or playing computer games, such as World of Warcraft, LOL) (or checking out videos from all over the world on Youtube). Task 2: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People nowadays live healthier than a hundred years ago. Keywords: People nowadays -> healthier than a hundred years ago Answer: (AGREE) With better medical services, people nowadays can easily keep track of their health - and make sure they live healthy – medical insurance and free medical check-ups are available in my country, so I always go and would know if there is something wrong with my body, and get cured immediately. Air and food pollutions problems nowadays are much less serious than 100 years ago, because of the advance of civilization – people do not have to suffer from dirty air and get food poisoned as often - therefore have better health. (P. 73) Task 1: Some universities would like to sell their paper books and magazines, and replace them with electronic books online. What do you think, and why? Keywords: Books and magazines, electronic books -> universities Answer: (AGREE) Electronic books will save space for the university – so the school will have space for more teaching buildings and facilities. (AGREE) The content of electronic books can be renewed quickly, and it will provide the most up-to-date information – and it’s important for a university to grant the newest information to students. (AGREE) Electronic books are more environment-friendly - the university and its students should take the responsibility in using less paper used to print books. (AGREE) Electronic books are most of the time cheaper than paper books and magazines – so the university can spend its money on doing further research and recruiting good professors. Internet -> benefit 最後一題還沒想,大家不妨來集思廣益一下! -- David D. (iBT 117, Speaking 30) Speaking Consultant @ SK2 TOEFL Consultant Group Website: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/SK2TOEFL Blog: http://EarnestTOEFLSpeaking.blogspot.com (under construction) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.245.78.199 ※ 編輯: earnest 來自: 60.245.78.199 (11/22 18:49)
danyuchn :推推~ 11/22 19:01
gmtest :推熱心~ 11/22 19:05
cataphract :請問a benefit of internet是只要舉一個優點就好了嗎 11/22 20:26
rikirene :推 11/22 20:44
findinglouis:推熱心! 11/22 21:51
earnest :如果題目就是"a benefit",就只要舉一個 11/22 23:07
earnest :如果題目是不可數名詞,如advice 11/22 23:07
earnest :那可能就可以選給一個或兩個 11/22 23:07
viv2340 :感謝分享:) 11/22 23:24
jocely :謝謝David 11/22 23:36
tootoobenee :good job!! 11/23 00:51
sorell :推! 11/23 02:07