看板 TOEFL_iBT 關於我們 聯絡資訊
拋磚引玉一下:我微整理了11/24 小馬JJ 獨立寫作各題的論點, 挑了幾題我認為比較難的放上來, 有滿多題和口說機經題目很像,理由可以互相參考, 希望對大家有幫助! Do you agree with the viewpoint that people are now easier to become educated than in the past? Argument: nowadays vs. past -> easier to become educated (Yes) Reason 1: lower birth rate in modern societies, families can support all their children, instead of concentrate the resources on just a few -> eg. Nowadays 1-2 kids, past 4-5 Reason 2: the advance of technology makes access to up-to-date information and wider resources easier -> eg. The Internet, news websites online such as CNN news, free encyclopedia such as wikipedia Reason 3: the cost of receiving education is cheaper -> eg. governmental support and the new foundations of schools It is more important to choose friends that you have fun with than to choose friends that will help you when you need them. Argument: friends that you have fun with vs. friends who will help you when you need them -> more important (NO) Reason 1: (friends that will help me when I need them) can often point out my mistakes and weaknesses, so I know how I can improve myself, which is important to me Reason 2: (friends that will help me when I need them) are more loyal, as they will stand by me when I’m in need, and loyalty and lasting relationships are what I value Reason 3: (friends that will help me when I need them) are not easy to find, whereas friends that I have fun with are Patience is usually not a good strtegy. We should take action now rather than later. Question is very similar to the following speaking JJ question, Look at previous speaking answer organization for ideas: Task 2: Do you prefer finishing your work as soon as possible, or to wait until before the deadline? Why? Agree or disagree: Your job has greater happiness than your social life. Argument: job vs. social life -> greater happiness (YES) Reason 1: demonstrate one’s capability and brings great sense of achievement Reason 2: help make a living and can feed my family and help my friends out Reason 3: job can gradually lead me to realizing my final dream (NO) Reason 1: in social life I can always receive mental support from friends and family, whereas at work my co-workers are all dead serious. Reason 2: I build lasting relationships with people in my social life, whereas it is mainly short-term relationships I have with people at work Reason 3: in social life I meet people of all kinds and they bring me new perspectives and excitement, whereas people at work are all alike and bore me Agree or disagree: is it impossible to be completely honest with your friend. Question is very similar to the following speaking JJ question, Look at the previous speaking answer organization for ideas: Task 2: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should always remain honest. Colleges or universities should offer more courses to prepare students for the future before they start working. Question is very similar to the following speaking JJ question, Look at the previous speaking answer organization for ideas: Task 2: Do you think the student should focus on studies, or should they take part-time jobs during the semester? Nowadays it's easier to maintain health than the past. Question is very similar to the following speaking JJ question, Look at the previous speaking answer organization for ideas: Task 2: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People nowadays live healthier than a hundred years ago. Is there a good reason to be impolite to another person? Question is very similar to the following speaking JJ question, Look at the previous speaking answer organization for ideas: Task 1: Is it important to have good manners? Why? Young people nowadays are more willing to help others than in the past. Argument: nowadays vs. past -> young people are more willing to help others Reason 1: nowadays, young people are more well-educated, know not to take things for granted, and should help others when they are in need. Reason 2: the advance of technology has let young people nowadays see clearly the inequity of the world, and to whom should they lend a helping hand. Reason 3: nowadays there are a lot of different ways young people can offer help, other than financially. 最後,這一題我覺得不好想,或許大家可以集思廣益? The best way to increase students' interest in a subject is to teach them the significance of the subject outside of school. 祝大家考試順利! -- David D. (iBT 117, Speaking 30) Speaking Consultant @ SK2 TOEFL Consultant Group Website: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/SK2TOEFL Blog: http://EarnestTOEFLSpeaking.blogspot.com (under construction) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.162.13.100 ※ 編輯: earnest 來自: 1.162.13.100 (11/23 17:18)
honeyduke :謝謝David!! 推熱心:)) 11/23 17:25
barbieshu :推~:) 11/23 18:28
carbine :感謝~~ 推一個!! 11/23 18:45
jocely :最後一題考過了 11/23 19:01
crossrain128:推用心:) 11/23 20:11
viclan :感謝!! 11/23 20:37
ken2002cool :最後一題是11/10考的!! 11/23 20:59
arod28 :謝謝David 11/23 21:04
cataphract :謝謝David這麼熱心!11/10那題就不會再考了吧? 11/23 21:14
A2GMAT :GOOD~~~ 11/23 23:54
jghs121 : 11/24 00:23
earnest :oh great! 那就不會再考了! 11/24 00:32