看板 TOEFL_iBT 關於我們 聯絡資訊
送佛計畫,幫各位撰寫了明天21/21考試最精華的口說範例 祝大家考試順利,一起Beattoefl!! 有任何口說的問題,也歡迎站內信諮詢!! 口說一二題擬答 1. Talk about a memorable experience you had in a restaurant or cafe. Expla what happened and why it was memorable. The day before going studying in the United States, my family and I had hotpot in a restaurant in Taipei. Of course, the food was delicious, but what’s memorable and unforgettable was that my parents had tears in their eyes. It was the first time I saw my parents crying. They hugged me again and again as if we will never see each other again. So, hotpot always reminds me about my family. It really means a lot to me. 2. Describe a good period of time in your life. Explain why you like that period of time. Give specific reasons to support your answer. Childhood => When I was little, my parents like to take me to go hiking with them. They believe going hiking can develop my will and determination stronger; also it helps me to keep my body healthy. So, they took me to go hiking almost every weekend. Looking back, it is one of the best times I have with my parents. Besides, goin hiking relaxes me and calms me down so that I could have a peaceful mind. So, whenever I feel exhausted from my work now, I’d like to go hiking. Enjoying bird singing & flower fragrance and appreciating magnificent and spectacular Mt. views really refreshs my mind and my soul. 3.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important lessons can not be learned in classrooms. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Agree We learn knowledge from schools and classrooms, but we learn our experience and develop our value from our daily life. To me, I think the most important lesson in one’s life can be love or friendship. These can’t be learnt from any classrooms. Ex: TOM Tom was a successful businessman. He’s a great leader in his company. Not to mention he graduated from Harvard University. Although he’s successful man in his career, he family members were not close to him at all. Finally he died alone in a huge house. The last words he had before he died were “I am sorry I didn’t spend time with my family.” See, how sad it is. He realized the true meaning of his life, but it was way too late. Hence, I believe that the most important thing can’t be learned in classrooms. 4. Some people prefer to listen to live music, while others prefer to listen to recorded music. Which do you prefer and why? Although some people think recorded music is rather cheaper and we can listen to CDs and soundtracks again and again, I prefer to spend money on live music and concerts. The reason is that listening to live music with fans actually helps me to be more involved in the performance. I feel more touched and enjoyed with the music . This atmosphere is hard to be created at home. There’ s another thing. In the concert, I could also sing along with the famous singers and stars. This experience definitely differs from what we have when singing along with CDs at home. Ex. I could sing along or even yell loudly in a Rock n’ roll concert, but if I do the same thing at home, I believe my neighbors would be at my door soon. 口說三擬答 The University has decided to have the freshmen live with the rest of the senior students on campus. However, the female student disagrees with the policy change. She thinks that the freshmen have many chances to meet with each other, like orientation, club activities, camping trips and having the same classes together. Besides, the female student mentions that a lot of people apply to this school for the reason of having mixed dormitory so that freshmen can learn from the experience of seniors what college life is like. 口說五擬答 The two speakers in the conversation are talking about a problem in a musical performance. The lead actor, Sam caught a bad cold and is not able to sing well at the opening night, which is held tomorrow. There are two possible solutions to this problem. First, she could find the understudy to replace Sam, but she’ s not confident the understudy could do the performance well; even though he might remember all the lines, but he doesn’t have enough practice. Second, the woman could postpone the performance to the next weekend. If some audiences are not able to watch the show, she could return money to those who have bought the tickets, but she doesn’t want to disappoint them. In my opinion, I prefer the first solution because the goal for the position -understudy is to replace the role whenever emergency happens. So, it’s the right chance and right time to ask the person to perform Sam’s role and be responsible for the whole group. 口說六擬答 The topic in the lecture is about how the ancient climate changed. The professor in the lecture uses one example to illustrate it. He explains that climate influences the mineral compositions in organisms. When Magnesium level is higher in organisms, that means the weather condition is higher. Take shellfish as an example. Shellfish are oysters, clams and mussels. When those have higher Magnesium in them, that means the climate now is higher. On the other hand, in the Atlantic Ocean today, we found low level of Magnesium in them, which means the ocean temperature is lower at the area. So, if we could exam the fossils from the ancient time, and compare them to the current organisms like oysters, then we can know the ancient climate was like, comparing to today’ weather condition. 送佛教學團隊送大家到哈佛,史丹佛,或丹佛!!! 相信自己,你們一定可以的!! http://beattoefl.pixnet.net/blog http://www.beattoefl.com.tw/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.50.28 ※ 編輯: Beattoefl 來自: 220.135.50.28 (12/20 22:09) ※ 編輯: Beattoefl 來自: 220.135.50.28 (12/20 22:43)
caribouR :考完馬上想要上來感謝送佛的老師助教們!! 12/21 16:08
caribouR :For two reasons:1.老師預測神準2.老師們的額外幫忙 12/21 16:09
caribouR :1.For example, 因為老師的雞精猜中了口說的1.2.5題 12/21 16:10
caribouR :所以考試當下馬上寫好昨天的草稿,考試直接照著念XD 12/21 16:10
caribouR :2.For example,禮拜四的時候老師還找大家回去練習口 12/21 16:11
caribouR :說,所以馬上學到了些可以在今天考試講出來的內容!! 12/21 16:11
caribouR :Moreover,助教也有預測到這次的獨立寫作而且給了些可 12/21 16:13
caribouR :發揮的論點。 12/21 16:13
caribouR :To sum up,謝謝老師和助教們的幫忙:) 揪甘心~ 12/21 16:13
victorqq :今天中三題也太神 xD 竟然練第三題也可以命中 感恩啊 12/21 18:25
oliviacheng :推送佛不僅僅是整理雞精 最重要的是如何靈活運用素材 12/22 11:03