看板 TOEFL_iBT 關於我們 聯絡資訊
送佛計畫,幫各位撰寫了明天21/28考試最精華的機經範例 祝大家考試順利,一起Beattoefl!! 有任何的問題,也歡迎站內信諮詢!! 1.Talk about a memorable experience you had in a restaurant or cafe. Explain what happened and why it was memorable. 如果明天的題目真的是這一題,那麼同學要注意題目的重點字是"memorable",同學給的 答案一定要扣著這個字唷! The day before going studying in the United States, my family and I had hotpot in a restaurant in Taipei. Of course, the food was delicious, but what’s memorable and unforgettable was that my parents had tears in their eyes. It was the first time I saw my parents crying. They hugged me again and again as if we will never see each other again. So, hotpot always reminds me of my family. It really means a lot to me. 2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important lessons can not be learned in classrooms. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 這裡題目的重點字是"lessons",不是一堂課,兩堂課,數學課這種意思,而是人生教訓 的含意。 Agree We gain knowledge from schools and classrooms, but we learn our experience and develop our value from our daily life. To me, I think the most important lesson in one’s life can be love or friendship. These can’t be learnt from any classrooms. Ex: TOM Tom was a successful businessman. He’s a great leader in his company. Not to mention he is graduated from Harvard University. Although he’s a successful man in his career, he family members were not close to him at all. Finally he died alone in a huge house. The last words he had before he died were “I am sorry I didn’t spend time with my family.” See, how sad it is. He realized the true meaning of his life, but it was way too late. Hence, I believe that the most important thing can’t be learned in classrooms. 口說三擬答 得分的關鍵絕對是"聽力" 聽力的細節說明得越清楚,自然內容的分數就會越高。 The University has decided to have the freshmen live with the rest of the senior students on campus. However, the female student disagrees with the policy change. She thinks that the freshmen have many chances to meet with each other, like orientation, club activities, camping trips and having the same classes together. Besides, the female student mentions that a lot of people apply to this school for the reason of having mixed dormitory so that freshmen can learn from the experience of seniors what college life is like. 口說六擬答 The topic in the lecture is about how the ancient climate changed. The professor in the lecture uses one example to illustrate it. He explains that climate influences the mineral compositions in organisms. When Magnesium level is higher in organisms, that means the weather condition is higher. Take shellfish as an example. Shellfish are oysters, clams and mussels. When those have higher Magnesium in them, that means the temperature now is higher. On the other hand, in the Atlantic Ocean today, we found low level of Magnesium in them, which means the ocean temperature is lower at the area. So, if we could exam the fossils from the ancient times, and compare them to the current organisms like oysters, then we can know what the ancient climate was like, comparing to today’s weather condition. 獨立寫作擬答 幫各位同學擬點一下。記得自己舉例要扣住自己的理由唷! Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In twenty years from now, students will not use printed books any more. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. In the first place, most students in developed countries have ample exposure to electronic media: It is rare to find a college student, for example, who does not own an iPhone or an iPad or a laptop computer, all of which they can take with them to class. Teachers will also find it much more useful to assign electronic, rather than printed, reading assignments simply because it will be so easy to update the course materials. If a new edition of a biology textbook, for example, is available, the students do not have to complain about buying another book 獨立寫作擬答 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should spend most of their time studying or playing; they shouldn't be required to help the family with household chores, such as cleaning or washing. The first reason for my view is that by helping in household tasks children learn many things which can be useful in their future life. No matter which kind of task it can be, helping with the cooking, cleaning the house, washing a car or working in the garden, these activities will prepare children for their independent life in the future. Furthermore, children can learn self-discipline and respect to others people’s work if they help their parents with household tasks. That is to say, if children have their own duties in houses they live in, they have to sacrifice some of their time for this work. In this way they learn to organize their time properly and be responsible. Moreover, if children know how uneasy daily household work is for their moms and dads they would always respect and appreciate other people’s work. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.50.28
cmark1012 :推,希望明天能順利!!! 12/27 21:23
RLJFYF :超有用的!超用心~ 12/28 13:35
prayhappy :太神了!! 考前有看到答案,感謝 12/28 16:49