看板 TOEIC 關於我們 聯絡資訊
第一題後面的意思: "… we can use as much of the free resource (=water) as we like in any way we want." 所以原句 We can no longer afford to consider water a virtually free resource which we can use as much of as we like in any way we want. 再移動一下就變成: We can no longer afford to consider water a virtually free resource of which we can use as much as we like in any way we want. "as much of ~ as" 的例句請進一步請參考 [1] [2] 第二題 French readers, young and old, already have plenty of free options from which to choose. 原來的意思 French readers, young and old, already have plenty of free options which they can choose from. 移動一下變成 French readers, young and old, already have plenty of free options from which they can choose. 這裡的概念 I don't know what to do. = I don't know what I can/should do. 相關例句請參考 [3] [4] [1] But if it does, Schippers could become as much of a household name as Lewinsky. (Time, 1998/08/10) [2] What I've tried to do is take very slow steps back toward as much of life as I can sensibly have. (Time, 1991/12/23) [3] It may prove difficult to enjoy a full-length movie on a 3.5-in. screen, but you will have other media from which to choose. (Time, 2004/08/23) [4] Moreover, the country has an array of political parties, church groups and civic organizations from which to choose. (Time, 1986/03/31) 希望以上對你有幫助 :) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.116.164.241
excavation :推~講得很仔細,原po程度很好 05/14 19:14
LiaoMisha :好厲害!推! 05/16 23:05
gn03381277 :好認真也好專業! 推推 05/23 20:45