看板 TOEIC 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《kayuz304 (看到的會是我)》之銘言: : 題目:That the right to smoke is denied to women is an example of double : standard of morality. : 疑問:想請問這句被動式原本的主動為何? 句子的前半段讓我有點困惑它的解釋>"< : 請好心人幫我解答,謝謝!!! "Sb be denied the right to V/N" [1] [2] 的用法比 "the right to V/N be denied to Sb" [3] [4] 都對,比較而言前者頻率高一些。 [1] When people are denied the right to discuss their life on the parliament floor or in the media, they're forced into the street - and into strange alliances. (Time, Mar. 04, 2007) [2] I should not be denied the right to marry because of my sexual orientation or gender identity or any other status that isn't accepted by the majority. It's very important to understand that the Constitution is a document that covers every person in the United States, not just those who are privileged. (Time, Aug. 12, 2010) [3] For women around the world, domestic violence and discrimination in employment are a daily reality. Minorities suffer stigma, discrimination, and violence in developed and developing countries. The right to information is denied to millions through censorship and media intimidation. (Guardian, 7 December 2008) [4] Why should I, a Jew from north London, be permitted to take up Israeli citizenship, when that right is denied to a Palestinian who languishes in a refugee camp in Lebanon? (Guardian, 29 March 2007) 希望以上對你理解上有幫助 :) -- Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. http://blog.sina.com.tw/englishlearner/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 82.9.142.86