看板 Tanya 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Two of Us Jupiter Lyrics & Composer: Tanya Sensual Physical I know that it's Dangerous Mysterious There's something 'bout the Two of us That no one should know And no one should find out about On the phone Tell me how Tell me how you want me need me And when it's just the TWO.OF.US I'll show you how I want it to be Baby Baby Hold Me Tight Put Your Arms Around Me Run Your Fingers Through My Hair And Across My Skin Baby, Baby Come On Over Make It Right For Tonight It's Just The TWO.OF.US Alone And Nobody Can Stop Us Making Love ... Can I Take my time Cos you're mine Only for a little while Till you fall into someone else's arms We ain't done Let us make the best of every minute we've got Do you know Or don't you know I care nothing more than this moment And when it's just the TWO.OF.US That's when I can show you how I can be good to you ISRC SG-A19-02-00025 Two of Us (Tanya Chua) Produced by Tanya Chua Music arranged by Tanya Chua & Lupo Groinig Bass & organ: Joshua Wan Guitars & programming: Lupo Groinig Backing vocal: Tanya Chua Recording/mixing engineer: Glow Assistant engineer: Surin Tan Music recorded at Blue Danube Main vocal recorded & mixed at The Audioplex (Singapore) -- ●●● ●● ● ● ● ● ●● ~中英雙聲帶創作才女~ ● ● ● ●● ● ● ● ● ● 蔡健雅 Tanya Chua ● ●●●● ● ●● ●●●● ●●●● 批踢踢ptt.cc 中央情報局 ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● Tanya版 版主repeat ● ● ● ● ● ●●●● ● ● 新英文專輯 Jupiter http://www.tanyachua.net/english/index.html 已在新加坡發行 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.19.186