看板 Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《nude (最後的夏季)》之銘言: : 如果阿格西現在退休,我也會一點都不意外 節錄決賽後的訪問: Q. How does reaching the finals of a Slam impact your motivation for the future? ANDRE AGASSI: Well, it was close, you know. But you certainly come here to try to get the job done. Felt like I had a good opportunity to do that. But, you know, I know my game's there. It's a difference of such subtleties that makes you win on a day like today. So this assures me that I have some more to look forward to in the upcoming year. 從這裡的回答看來Agassi現在還是 in his prime, 應該不會自此退休 Q. Would you say this was your sort of worst performance of these two weeks in your matches? Are you disappointed a little bit in yourself? ANDRE AGASSI: Well, I suppose that when you win six and lose one, you have to point to that one. But, again, you have to say, "Well, why is that?" You got to point to the way he played. But I did find myself probably not as sharp as I wanted to be. But you still have an opponent who has a responsibility of keeping you that way. And just, you know, never quite got over the hurdle. Q. Yesterday you said there would be no loser today. Do you feel like a loser today? ANDRE AGASSI: I feel like a first loser, if that makes sense - came in second. You know, it's disappointing, there's no ways around that. I think I've been more disappointed in my career, so... Put it in perspective. It would have been nice to win it again. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.216.120