看板 Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
恕刪 找一下訪問原文可能語意比較串聯 (2) Jelena Jankovic Q. What were the injections? JELENA JANKOVIC: They were Voltaren and I don't know too much about all these medicines. But we took everything that was possible, you know, in order to recover. Especially I was really not happy with the scheduling. I asked, you know, to play a little bit later on in the day, which would give me a few more hours to recover and do another therapy in the morning. When I saw that I'm on the schedule at 12:00 in the morning, and especially on Court 18, which was very unusual, you know, for a No. 2 seed to play on Court 18 is, for my opinion, not really normal. But what can you do? JJ說他向大會表示希望排在後面點的場次以得到多幾個小時的休息 沒想到大會竟然把他排在十二點(第一場)還在十八球場 JJ覺得對他來說第二種子排在十八球場很不尋常 Q. Venus raised that point before, being a champion being on Court 2. What do you think about that? JELENA JANKOVIC: Yes, I think, you know, the scheduling is really it was not made in a good way. It was not right. I think, you know, the champion, the defending champion, should always play on the top courts, because she won and she deserves to play there. I also think No. 1, No. 2 seeds should always be on these top show courts. The ranking shows, you know, who deserves it, who has this ranking. Who is in the top of the game should play on the top courts. I don't know what they are doing, you know, to put Venus on No. 2 and I'm on No. 18, especially having an injury and asking for a favor to play a little bit later on in the day. They didn't do it. So it was, you know, quite hard. I was almost playing in the parking lot. I almost need a helicopter to go to my court. JJ說他認為賽程排的不對 他認為衛冕冠軍理當都在高檔球場打球 他也認為第一二種子都應該在高檔球場打球 因為他們靠自己的努力在網球界登上最高峰 他也表示不知道為要把大威放在第二球場 把有傷且提出把比賽延至稍晚他放在十八球場 Q. Did they explain to you why you were on Court 18? JELENA JANKOVIC: It was, you know, unusual. It was a really, you know, strange answer. They told me Court 18 is, you know, TV court. And I said, But so are Centre Court and Court No. 1. This is not a reason to put me on Court 18. But what can I do? I couldn't get frustrated over that. I think it's wrong, and hopefully it will not happen in the future in this way. JJ說賽會組委會告訴他十八球場是有攝影機的 JJ認為中央跟第一球場也都有攝影機所以他認為這理由不成立 但他也不能改變什麼\ Q. Is it a man/woman, gender thing? JELENA JANKOVIC: I don't know what they did. It's not my you know, it's not nice to look at the other players, why are they playing on certain courts. But I'm asking why is No. 2 seed, you know, playing on Court 18. I don't want to, you know, look at other girls or men, why they're on Centre Court. It doesn't matter where they play. But it's also not normal that Venus plays on No. 2, and then Chakvetadze and Vaidisova, who are 18 seed and I don't know which seed, they are on Court No. 1. I think it makes really, you know, no sense. But this is the way they did it. What can I do? 被問到是否跟性別有關 JJ說他不清楚 也覺得沒必要特別看為什麼某些球員就是會在某些場地打球 他只想問為什麼第二種子要在十八球場出賽 他也提出他認為把大威放第二球場 但是Vaidisova跟Chakvetadze放在第一球場在他看來不尋常且make no sense Q. Will you speak with them again about it? JELENA JANKOVIC: No, I don't really want to fight over that. It's finished. I'm out of the tournament. Really no sense to go out there and lose my energy. 被問到會不會再去反應一次 JJ認為他已經出局了沒必要浪費精力 (7) Venus Williams Q. Were you disappointed to see that you were playing on Court 2? VENUS WILLIAMS: You know, there's not too much that I'm going to say about that in press. I think that obviously, no matter where we play, we realize we have to play well. That's pretty much all I have to say. 大威表示他覺得不管被排到哪裡打球都得打的好 所以他對於排第二球場沒什麼好說的 Q. When you saw that draw and you've been put on Court 2, the graveyard of champions, was that fear in your mind? VENUS WILLIAMS: No. I've played a lot of matches out there, a lot of matches last year out there. The court does play differently than the other courts. For me it was just really focusing on that and taking that into effect when I was playing today, into account. 大威說在第二球場已經打過很多次所以不會害怕 但他覺得第二球場跟其他球場確實不一樣所以他會特別專心 Q. On the scheduling, it may not be anything personal against you, but it seems some of the top women - Jelena Jankovic was on Court 18 - have to play out and around the courts, whereas certainly Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal are never asked to leave centre and No. 1. VENUS WILLIAMS: Well, you said it. It's true. 記者提到一些頂尖女選手會被排在外圍球場 例如JJ排在十八球場 但像是Federer或Nadal卻從沒有離開中央或第一球場 大威認為確實如此 (6) Serena Williams Q. Can you imagine the defending champion here at Wimbledon, Roger Federer, playing on Court 2? SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I haven't seen him on Court 2 in, like, six years. So, no, I couldn't imagine. 記者問他能不能想像Federer被排到第二球場 小威說他好幾年沒看過Federer打第二球場了所以無法想像 Q. What are your thoughts on all three Williams matches today neither being on Centre or Court 1? SERENA WILLIAMS: Initially I thought, for sure Court 2. You know, I'm here to play the tournament and just focus on winning my match more than anything, just trying to do well here. So that's really my main focus. 記者問小威對今天威家比賽都不在主要球場有何感想 小威說他是來打比賽的 所以他把專注力放在贏球上 Q. Was there an explanation? Did they explain why they were putting you on Court 2? Was it a scheduling thing with you playing doubles also? SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I haven't gotten an explanation. Granted, I do think it's weird, especially having a female champ who has won this tournament four times. I've only won twice. But, hey, that's not so bad (laughter). For the most part I think that's a question that will be best asked to the All England Tennis Club because I think they could address that better than what I would be able to answer that question. 記者問小威有沒有得到官方解釋 小威說沒有 而且他也覺得很訝異一位四屆冠軍(他阿姐)也在第二球場比賽 他覺得關於賽程的問題最好直接去問全英俱樂部 他們會比小威有更好的答案 Q. Is it a matter of just sort of implied disrespect being on Court 2? How familiar are you with the Graveyard Court thing, big players who have lost there? SERENA WILLIAMS: I didn't think about that at all today. Again, I didn't do the schedule, so I don't know what the thought process was. Again, I thought it was granted, I thought it wasn't what I would have liked to see. But at the end of the day, I'm going to have to focus on winning my match. I don't want to go out there and lose because I'm angry that I'm on Court 2. I want to go out there and perform my best and be able to win. 記者問到會不會覺得排在第二球場不被尊重 小威說他沒想這件事情 而且賽程也不是他排的 他不知道組委會的想法 他當然不希望看到這樣的賽程 但是還是覺得專注比賽最重要 他不想因為被排在第二球場所以生氣而輸球 他想要表現出最好的贏球表現 Q. Did you care you're on Court 2? SERENA WILLIAMS: Of course I cared. 小威說他當然在意自己被排在二號球場 Q. Did it bother you you were put on Court 2? SERENA WILLIAMS: Initially I thought, Okay, is this the right schedule? I thought maybe there was a mistake. But, you know, I can't dwell on that. I have to really focus on winning. I have to focus on just doing the best that I can do whether I'm on Court 2 or Court 20. 小威看到賽程的第一想法是"這是真的嗎?" 但他只能專注在自己的表現上 不管是在第二或是第二十球場打球 Q. Does that give you extra motivation to win on that court? SERENA WILLIAMS: I think it definitely does give me extra motivation to win and to play well. 小威認為被排在第二球場給了他更多動力打的好 Q. What is the challenge of playing on Court 2? SERENA WILLIAMS: The challenges of playing on Court 2? I don't think I've ever played a fourth round match on a court like that in my career. But I think as the tournament goes on, it gets a little slippery out there. But that's the only challenge I've had. 小威說在第二球場的挑戰在於他沒有在這裡打過第四輪 而且隨著賽會進行 這個球場有點滑 就只有這樣 Q. The noise from other courts, the clatter from the dining room? SERENA WILLIAMS: That doesn't bother me. I've done with a lot more. I've dealt with a lot more stuff. I didn't even hear any clattering or other noise at all. 那關於其他球場的聲音或是用餐的喧嘩呢 小威說他在更吵的地方打過球 而且他今天也沒聽到什麼聲音 Q. Does it feel more hemmed in? Do you feel you have the latitude to run and reach as you would on the show courts? SERENA WILLIAMS: There's obviously more room on the show courts. But I think that I had a lot of room today to run and to spread out. And hopefully I'm not doing that much running. 小威說在主要球場當然空間比較大 但今天第二球場的空間已經夠他跑動了 Q. What memories do you have of Court No. 2 through the years? Do you remember any of the big upsets that occurred there, watching when you were a little kid? Is the mythology in your head at all? SERENA WILLIAMS: Hmm. Again, I really don't have a good memory. But I've been I mean, I remember I played Jill Craybas on Court 2. I think I was destined to lose. It wasn't for me to win that year. That's pretty much all I remember about Court 2 (laughter). 關於第二球場的記憶 小威說他只記得在這裡打過Jill Craybas並且輸了 Q. Do you feel sympathy for Jankovic, on Court 18 today, the No. 2 seed? Did you think that was strange? SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah, I don't know. I didn't I really didn't even know. I'm really here to play my game. I had to play a tough opponent today, who was trying to win the match. So I really had to try to focus on that. 被問到關於JJ排在十八球場 小威說他不知道這件事 因為他的對手打的很好 所以他只想專心放在自己的比賽上 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.243.26.253 ※ 編輯: immyjay 來自: 210.243.26.253 (07/01 15:59)
min19892007:拍拍 07/01 16:00
Andydream:借轉威廉絲版 謝謝 07/02 00:40