看板 Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
在年終賽大威小組賽與四強中間休息那天 大威獲頒了第四屆惠普第六感球員獎 前三屆得主分別是2005.2007的Henin以及2006的莎娃 http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=vswfan&book=13&page=13 Venus Named 6TH SENSE Player of the Year DOHA, Qatar - Venus Williams, the reigning Wimbledon champion, added to her already large collection of titles this week with the Whirlpool 6TH SENSE Player of the Year Award for 2008. The award honors the player who has demonstrated the most intuition throughout the year. Venus joins illustrious past 6TH SENSE winners that include fellow former No.1s Justine Henin (2005, 2007) and Maria Sharapova (2006). 現任溫網冠軍本周又多得了一個獎項 他獲得了惠普第六感球員獎 這個獎項是表揚年度展示最突出的比賽洞悉力的選手 (投票頒大威的一定沒看過他打JJ的比賽) Williams was one of 10 players short-listed for the award via an online competition organized by Whirlpool, Premier Sponsor of the Tour. Fans from across Europe were invited to view the 10 nominees online and vote for who they felt demonstrated best the 6TH SENSE attributes - intuition, intelligence, precision. There was a new format this year, seeing two pools being introduced, with Williams winning the first pool and Ana Ivanovic the second. 大威是候選名單十位中的一位 歐洲的球迷們進行投票 選出他們心中在場上最具洞悉力.智慧.精確判斷力的選手 今年投票制度做了改變 分成兩階段 大威贏得第一階段 Ivanovic贏了第二階段 From the two finalists, Williams was chosen as the 6TH SENSE Player of the Year by an expert panel that consisted of former great Conchita Martínez; Eurosport's chief commentator, Sam Smith; and leading tennis correspondent and member of the International Tennis Writers Association, Barry Wood. 最後的兩人由已退休的選手Martinez.Eurosport的主評Sam Smith 以及網球記者協會成員Barry Wood投票 Picking up the award, Williams said: "It's a great honor to win the Whirlpool 6TH SENSE Player of the Year. It has been a terrific year for me personally. To beat my sister in the final for my fifth Wimbledon title was a fantastic achievement and I'm just thrilled that the awesome European fans have recognized my efforts throughout the year, especially given the high standards set by other players on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour. As the circuit gets tougher, it's vital that we call on all skills within our armory, such as intuition, precision and intelligence." 真的很榮幸獲獎 今年對我而言是很出色的一個賽季 打敗妹妹拿到第五個溫布頓 也很高興歐洲球迷們能看到我今年的努力 特別是在眾多出色的選手設立了更高的標竿的環境下 在這麼艱苦的環境下 我們得從自身的寶庫中挖掘出所有能力 當然包括洞悉力.判斷力.智慧 Williams' two-handed backhand is renowned on the Tour as being her speciality but it turned out to be a sublime forehand volley at the net against Caroline Wozniacki that set the pulses racing and fans registering their vote for their 6TH SENSE player of the Year. In a tight fourth round match at the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami, Williams managed to follow up her serve with a crosscourt backhand into the right-hand corner. Keeping her Danish opponent on the back foot, the American rushed to the net to place a volley into the opposite corner. 大威的雙手反拍是WTA上最特殊的球技 但他在對上Wozniacki的比賽中出色的正拍截擊 才是他獲得這項獎座的關鍵 在今年Miami比賽第四輪中 大威發球後的反拍斜線壓迫他的對手然後迅速上網結束該分 Commenting on Williams, Martínez said, "Venus' skill, power and decision-making place her among the game's modern greats. She is an outstanding ambassador for the sport and with seven Grand Slams behind her, I'm sure she will be at the peak of her game for years to come." Martinez說"大威具備了技巧.力量.決策力 使他名列網球委大選手之一 他是這項運動中一位傑出的代表 有著七座大滿貫 我相信他接下來幾年惠再創高峰" The award was presented by Dino Olivetti, Director, Brand Marketing, Whirlpool Europe. He said: "Venus is a great champion and I am delighted fans across Europe, along with the judging panel, have recognised her outstanding ability. It is with deep pleasure that we present this award to Venus as she continues to show how important the 6TH SENSE intuition and precision is to her game." 頒獎人是惠普的歐洲行銷長 他說"大威是一位偉大的冠軍 我也很高興歐洲球迷們能看到他這麼出色的能力 很高興能頒獎給大威 希望他能繼續展示出他在場上的第六感" -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.120.231.87 ※ 編輯: VWilliams 來自: 140.120.231.87 (11/11 19:42)
TwoTwo:洞悉力 智慧 判斷力 Ivanovic.....是擁有哪一點啊= = 11/11 19:50
hermit4:恩... 不過一萬的確是常在被壓迫的情況下打出好球拉... 11/11 19:52
dioo:這獎項...小威不是更適合嗎?以她的天份來說~ 11/11 19:53
Joego:我想這些每個人都有................... 11/11 20:31
curran:囧~ 一萬是怎麼贏第二輪投票的啊! 11/11 20:31
curran:原來是球迷投票,那就不意外了!小瑪莉如果是候選人應該也 11/11 20:35
curran:能贏........ 11/11 20:35
VWilliams:我覺得文意應該是分成兩組選手投票吧 然後大威在第一組 11/11 20:49
VWilliams:出線 Ana在第二組 11/11 20:50
duffy:http://wta.whirlpool.eu/ 當時活動網站 11/11 21:27
duffy:不過規則沒研究 因為只給歐洲玩 欣賞完flash就沒繼續研究XD 11/11 21:28
rainww25:哈 推一樓 一萬好像一點都不具備 有第六感會輸鄭潔吧.... 11/12 08:58