看板 Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
tinybaby:小威說的就和之前差太多了~XD 07/03 16:02
其實我倒是覺得可以站在小威的角度分階段去探討他各個時期的說法 下面我會翻譯小威對於Safina以及世界第一這個位置的看法 希望大家看完之後可以站在小威的角度體會一下 -- 第一時期: Miami遭Safina苦追 Q. You won't be No. 1 unless you make the finals here, you know that? 如果你打不進決賽就要讓出世界第一了 SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I mean, I don't put pressure on myself, so we'll see. If I make it, I make it; if not, oh, well. It will be kind of weird to be No. 2 to -- because I think the girl that would take over would be like -- lost early here and hasn't really, whatever. So it's like whatever. I don't really care. 我不會給自己太大壓力 但如果我丟了世界第一的話.. 好吧 排名第二是有點怪的感覺 因為取代你得這個人早早就出局了.. 所以 好吧 無論如何 我不會太在意 Q. Would you prefer they change the system to make it a little bit more weighted so the Grand Slams did matter more? Those are the tournaments every player wants to win. 你會不會希望改變排名方式 例如加重大滿貫計分 畢竟大滿貫是所有人都想贏的 SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah, I don't really care one way or the other. Like I'm not -- my whole goal in life isn't to be No. 1. Yeah, I want to be No. 1, but I feel better about winning Australia or US Open or winning the French Open or anything like that. I think I feel better with that. Or winning here. Just winning titles. Obviously winning titles doesn't make you No. 1 on this tour anymore. 我沒有太在乎這件事 留在世界第一也不是我全部的生涯目標 我當然想當世界第一 但當我贏得澳網或是美網 或是法網這些比賽的時候我感覺更棒 所以我只是想要多贏下一些大賽 但感覺起來贏得大賽好像也不會讓我變成世界第一 Q. Dinara doesn't have your credentials. How would it feel about to relinquishing the No. 1 ranking to somebody who -- what are your feelings on that? Dinara還沒有得到你的肯定 你對於這個將要奪走你世界第一頭銜的人有什麼感覺? SERENA WILLIAMS: (Laughter.) Well, I mean, she's really a good girl and she is a nice person. You know, I just have the utmost respect for not only her, but everyone on this tour. I just think it's crazy that I can just be so consistent throughout the year and last year and barely be No. 1. I mean, winning two of the last four Grand Slams and getting into the finals of three of the last four. I just -- I can't compute it. I mean, it's just psycho really. 他是個很好的女孩 很好的人 我非常尊敬每一個選手 不只是他 可是我覺得我這一年多來打的這麼穩定居然還不能當世界第一 我的意思是 我拿了最近四個大滿貫的兩個 並且進了三個決賽 我不會計算也沒辦法分析 Q. Seems like somebody who hasn't won a Grand Slam, how do they get there? 對一個沒拿過大滿貫的選手 他們是怎麼達到第一的? SERENA WILLIAMS: I mean, she's been consistent. I don't know. It's just, you know, she's done well in the Grand Slams, and she's been working really hard. You can see her improvements. You got to respect that. Like I said, I think I have the utmost respect for her. You can see her body even changed she's worked so hard. But, you know, I think -- I feel like I have actually -- I don't feel like, I actually have won the past few Grand Slams and been to the finals of the last three or whatever. So I feel like I shouldn't be in that competition of being able to stay No. 1. 他打得很穩定 他在大滿貫成績很好也很努力 你可以很明顯看到他的進步 也應該要尊敬這樣的進步 就像我說的我非常尊敬他 你甚至可以看出他的身型也變了 但你知道.. 我想我好歹也贏了最近幾個大滿貫 進了最近三個決賽 所以我覺得我不該在球后爭奪中被追的這麼緊 我想大家都還記得Safina上半年在進到澳網決賽之後的表現 到紅土賽季之前Safina在硬地賽季的表現真可用慘澹來形容 而小威除了是Miami的衛冕冠軍 也是美網.澳網應屆冠軍 溫網應屆亞軍 除此之外小威還進到前三個月最大比賽的Dubai四強才苦戰輸給冠軍大威 我想任何一個人看到自己在大賽表現這麼好 居然被一個近況這麼差的選手逼的這麼緊 應該都會覺得有點奇怪 -- 第二時期:羅馬前球后寶座被奪 Q. What about the No. 1? Safina now is the No. 1. Safina現在是新的世界第一 SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I'm excited for her. 我替他感到高興 Q. Who do you think is the real No. 1 today? Is Safina or it's Serena, it's... 你認為誰是真正的世界第一 是Safina或是Serena? SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, we all know who the real No. 1 is. 我們都知道誰是真的第一 Q. A lot people think that if Serena dedicate all of her time to tennis and nobody can beat her. How do you feel? 很多人都認為如果Serena全力投入在網球 沒有人可以打敗他 你有什麼感覺 SERENA WILLIAMS: I dedicate a lot of time to tennis, and I dedicate a lot time to other things. So, you know, I have to do what's best for me. Right now, I'm doing that. Quite frankly, I'm the best in the world. 我已經投入很多時間在網球了 我也投入很多時間在其他事情 我覺得我得做對自己最好的事情 坦白說 我認為我是最好的 這大概就是剛丟掉球后 有點酸酸的又嘴硬 而且Safina在羅馬前一週的Stuttgart剛剛才在決賽手軟輸給Kuz 而且小威也還沒有連敗 所以大概對自己還是很有信心 同時Safina當下的成績又還沒有很好 -- 第三時期:紅土賽季開始Safina顯神威 ===法網期間=== Q. If Safina wins the title here, will that authenticate her as the world No.1, do you think? 如果Safina拿下法網 會證明他是貨真價實的世界第一嗎? SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I already think she's definitely authenticated as the world No. 1. She's there. She has won four tournaments. 我已經認為他是真正的世界第一了 他已經拿了四個冠軍 Q. Do you see Safina as the favorite at this point in the tournament? 你認為Safina是現在法網的大熱門嗎? SERENA WILLIAMS: Um, yeah, absolutely. I definitely see her as a favorite, for sure. 當然 我認為他是最大熱門 ===溫網前=== Q. You and your sister have dominated Wimbledon for so many years now. Dinara Safina is the No. 1 seed this year. Wimbledon deserves the right to change the seedings. Do you think you or Venus should have been the No. 1 seed, especially with Venus defending? 你跟你姐姐主宰溫網好多年了 但是今年Safina是第一種子 溫網其實是有權改變種子序的 你覺得Venus應該當第一種子嗎? 特別是他今年要衛冕 SERENA WILLIAMS: No, I think Dinara should be the No. 1 seed. She's been really consistent the last couple months. She's earned that No. 1 ranking. 我覺得Dinara該當第一種子 他這幾個月表現很穩定 也贏得世界第一的排名 ===四強後=== Q. She's the No. 1 of the world. 可是他是世界第一 SERENA WILLIAMS: She's ranked No. 1 in the world. She's worked really hard to get there. She's been really consistent. I don't think anyone should take that away from her. 他的確是排名第一 他很努力才站上那個位置 他的成績很穩定 所以我想任何人都不應該輕視這點 結語 我想大家都看得出來 小威的態度是慢慢有在改變的 但是如果要讓小威欽佩 需要自己先打出成績來 小威是很有自信的人 但並不是一個不講理的人 如果對方成績真的很好 小威絕對會不吝惜稱讚對方 這點我想是前後不相違背的 像是Miami前Safina打成這樣 小威就會覺得如果丟掉球后很奇怪 但是在Safina紅土的瘋狂連勝 拿下羅馬跟馬德里之後 小威的訪問就可以感覺出他是對Safina心服口服的 這點小威並不是一個沒有風度的人 我想從最近的訪問可以感覺得出來小威對Safina並沒有惡意 而且最近也很肯定Safina打出的成績 所以希望大家可以站在小威的角度去看一下這幾個月的變化 我想就不會覺得小威的態度前後差太多 況且小威其實也沒講出什麼明顯失言的話 覺得自己是世界上最好的選手這種話Safina.Jankovic都講過 我想如果你一開始就覺得自己比別人差 那就更不用跟別人競爭了 這次我想小威頂多就是"有自信" 倒還不至於失言或貶低對手 畢竟他是一直在稱讚Safina進步的 -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.95.129
fischcheng:話說這篇是護航文XD 07/03 21:23
VWilliams:是啊 但我想只要講的合情合理板友們應該可以接受 07/03 21:24
VWilliams:我想板友們都有自己的判斷 我只是希望提供不同面向 07/03 21:25
VWilliams:供大家思考而已 07/03 21:25
ake83611:推推 07/03 21:25
SkingS:不錯阿 推一下 07/03 21:25
pclemens:姐姐說話了XD 07/03 21:29
Joego:這篇當然是護航文 不過脈絡相當好 結論倒是可以免了 07/03 21:33
Joego:我覺得有那些訪談的整理 不難看得清楚小威究竟有沒有失言 07/03 21:33
tesuko:可我覺得第一個訪問她講的有點道理...計分真的好微妙 07/03 21:45
Joego:我覺得積分完全是因為大小威比賽太少的問題 這不能強求 07/03 21:49
pppeeeppp:推...整理很合情合理的一篇... 07/03 21:56