看板 Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
火氣比較消一點的訪問 關於他妹: "It's more that it just takes some time. She been unexpected the No. 1 in the world, because not many people really believe that she would become one day, and finally she became. But the next step, maybe she was not really ready for that, now she's been through a few finals and she's more experienced and the next one will be hers. I'm pretty sure sooner or later she gonna make it. Once she gonna crack one down, first one, and then much more will come." 這是需要花時間的 之前他並沒有被預期當上球后 沒有很多人相信他會有天登上世界第一 但最後他辦到了 關於下一步的話 我想他只是還沒準備好 他已經打過決賽了 他也在獲得更多經驗 我想下一次就會是他的了 我相信不管多久他都會辦到的 只要他能夠突破 贏過一次就會辦到很多次 關於小威: 附上澳網決賽幕後內幕圖 (Safina跟小威一付要打起來的樣子XD) http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=vswfan&book=66 "It's okay. It's a girls' matter. It's just girls talk. Well, they're two big players. Serena is more experienced and she been on tour much more time. She been out there for much longer time. My sister, she's a new one, basically new No. 1 in the world. The rivalry, the next time they're gonna play, it's gonna be a nice match. Serena, she is a nice girl, but it's her own fault (that she's not No. 1). They are tough actors, and it's what happens. But I think it's good to see that it happens on the tour that they are fighting for No. 1 and giving a little bit of trouble to each other, but without any harm to each other." 這都ok 這是女孩之間的事情 他們兩個都是明星球員 但Serena有比較多經驗 比較多時間在巡迴賽上 出道很久了 而我妹只是個新人 新的世界第一 他們下次的比賽我想會是場好比賽 Serena是一個好女孩 但是沒能拿到世界第一是他的問題 他們都很努力 然後這就是最後的結果 但我想如果看到他們為了爭第一而給對方一點苦頭 但又不傷害對方 對網壇是好事 -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.95.72
henin2003:總之,SAFINA快點拿個大滿貫,甚麼事情都解決了 07/30 21:33
pujos:對她而言。現在每次的大滿貫只要失敗。大概就跟鞭屍一樣XD 07/30 21:42
iliketea:比起這些他今天跟Gulbis比賽完講的話才令人玩味 QQ 07/30 22:03
zenoho:回文很好阿~~~ 07/31 00:38
pursen:咦咦?i大~Safin說了什麼呀?想知道=w= 07/31 23:09