看板 Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://tinyurl.com/lmxymp God bless JJ NEW YORK (AP) — Jelena Jankovic felt as though she couldn't even watch the ball. The night before, her beloved grandmother had died back home in Serbia. That's where her heart and mind were Thursday, not on the No. 5 seed's second-round match at the U.S. Open that ended with a loss to Yaroslava Shvedova. 就在前一晚 JJ心愛的外祖母在塞爾維亞家中過世 所以他在星期四比賽時心思都不在場上 輸給了Shvedova "I was very sad and emotionally I was really not on court," Jankovic said. "I really tried my best to be there and to try to play, but it was really hard. "我真的很難過 心情也不在場上 我已經盡所能比賽了 但太難了" "You could see I was not happy on the court. I was really suffering. I tried to think about my tennis, but I felt like I was so late and so slow." "你可以看出我在場上一點也不高興 因為我真的很痛苦 我試著思考我平常打出的球 但我覺得太晚了 太慢了" Shvedova, a 21-year-old from Kazakhstan, won 6-3, 6-7 (4), 7-6 (6). Shvedova現年21 來自哈薩克 昨天6-3 6-7 7-6贏球 Jankovic planned to fly to Serbia on Friday to join her mother, who left New York on Wednesday to return home. Jankovic said she didn't know many details after talking on the phone with her mother. Jankovic隔天馬上要飛回塞爾維亞陪媽媽 他媽媽星期三就離開紐約了 JJ說他雖然跟媽媽通過電話了 但並不清楚詳細情形 "I couldn't really speak," she said. "I was just crying." "我講不出話來 只是一直在哭" Shvedova had never defeated an opponent ranked higher than No. 15. She closed out the third-set tiebreaker with an ace after setting up match point with an overhead slam to end a long rally. Shvedova從未打敗過排名高於15個對手 但他以一記ace結束比賽 The 55th-ranked Shvedova also reached the third round at the French Open this year. 世界排名55的Shvedova今年也曾在法網進入第三輪 Jankovic lost in the final at Flushing Meadows in 2008, but the former top-ranked player has not advanced past the fourth round at a Grand Slam this year. JJ是去年美網亞軍 但今年的四個大滿貫卻都無緣闖過第四輪 "When you are sad, when you are down, you're not the same person," she said. "You don't move as well. You don't hit the ball as well. My head wasn't really there. I just was so — it was like a shadow of myself. "當你很傷心 很沮喪的時候 你就不會是原來的那個人 你連動都不想動 也沒辦法打球 我的思緒都不在這裡 只像個影子在場上" "But, you know, what can you do? Life goes on and I have to try to stay hopefully positive as much as I can, get through this." "但我能怎麼辦 生活還要繼續 我得繼續努力 希望我的積極能夠幫我度過這次" -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.95.77
qoozxc789:可以稍稍體會這種心情...R.I.P 09/04 20:06
sgacy:真的很令人傷心 09/04 20:20
Saudade:R.I.P. 09/04 20:20
mitiemu:確實看的出來,昨天她感覺很悶,祖母R.I.P. 09/04 20:28
zvb:難怪昨天一直覺得他怪怪 都沒有心去救球 但對方打的也很好 09/04 21:08
horse790:JJ加油 跟ana 一起加油 09/05 01:26
kmaster:這太難了,我也做不到(拍拍) 09/05 03:03
rainww25:JJ 希望你在天上的外婆保佑你跟戴娃各拿一座大滿貫.... 09/05 10:41
mirroror:JJ那場真的感覺沒甚麼笑容 09/05 11:27
a274775927:希望樓樓上一語成讖 09/05 16:13
a111156987:樓上...= = 09/06 13:02