看板 Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
說現實點 大滿貫的獎金.積分都事 是最高層級的 身為職業球員 有機會拿大滿貫 會不想拿嗎? TOP 1 代表你積分最高 相對的也是贏的比賽多 獎金也多 基本上都不容易 薩芬妹會這樣答 其實也別太責怪她了 輸球已經夠悶了...還要回答這種質疑你 TOP 1 位置有點坐不太牢的問題 我倒是覺得 這記者也真犀利~ ※ 引述《highway61 (drinking monster)》之銘言: : 想講這件事想了很久 : 第二輪賽後訪問有一題 她回答得很不恰當 個人覺得根本是失禮 : Q. Kim Clijsters said yesterday that about the No. 1 issue she said, : I hope Dinara is not letting it bother her or not thinking about it. : I was in the same situation and I was No. 1 and hadn't won a Grand Slam. : Is it something that enters your mind at all? : DINARA SAFINA: As I said before, when she she was in the same situation as I : am, you know. But nobody will take it away from me. There are so many players : who won a Grand Slam and where they are now? Nowhere. Some of the players you : don't even know that they won a Grand Slam. You look and say like, Oh, my gosh, : she won. But No. 1 will always stay there. The people will remember you by : No. 1, not by winning a Grand Slam. : 每一個網球員都是想要拿到大滿貫冠軍 且以拿到大滿貫冠軍為職業目標 : 阿格西都說寧願用世界第一換一個大滿貫冠軍 : 我不懂她這樣貶低一個大滿貫冠軍對她的情勢有什麼幫助? : 什麼叫做no.1 will always stay there? Henin退休後有哪個球后stay there了? : 根本是蘿蔔蹲球后 一個蹲完換另外一個蹲 : 拿不到大滿貫那是她自己的事 她應該要了解自己還得更努力進步 : 但請知道大滿貫冠軍值得的不只是一個獎盃 : 而是一個讓人尊重的江湖地位 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.117.171.210
tingkang:Safina已經氣到不知道在說甚麼了.. 09/06 21:58
loveroll:其實她心裡也很在意這個問題 反而大滿貫關鍵都表現失常 09/06 22:09