看板 Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Wozniacki現在因為只差一局退賽 而賭盤剛好在最後關頭出現變化 目前正在面臨WTA的調查 Wozniacki denies throwing match Teenager's first round loss probed by authorities Caroline Wozniacki and her father Piotr have moved to dismiss speculation that the teenager threw her first round match at the Luxembourg Open earlier this week against Anne Kremer. Caroline跟爸爸Piotr否認了針對他們在盧森堡第一輪故意放棄比賽的質疑 The Polish-born Dane was leading 7-5 5-0 before quitting the match due to injury, causing the authorities to look into events surrounding the retirement. Caroline在7-5 5-0領先下因傷退賽 遭到懷疑是故意棄賽 Viewers watching on the internet were apparently able to hear Wozniacki's father tell the player to quit at 3-0 in the second set in order to save herself from further injury. 有看比賽的觀眾稱Woaniacki的爸爸在第二盤3-0時就叫他退賽 免得他傷的更重 It sparked a series of bets on her opponent despite being just moments from possible defeat, although Piotr Wozniacki said his comments had innocent intentions. 在對手即將輸球時突然有人下注賭對手贏 使的這件事情跟賭球扯上關係 但Wozniacki爸爸強調他們是清白的 "I went onto the court and said to her: 'Caro, it does not matter whether it's going to be 5-0, 4-1 or 3-2. You can not play the next round, so you shouldn't take the risk,"' he told Danish radio. 我跟我的女兒說"Caro 不管你是5-0 4-1 還是3-2 你都不能再打下一輪了 所以你不應該繼續冒這個險" "I'm very proud of Caroline, because she stopped the fight and gave her opponent a chance." 我很替Caroline驕傲 因為他停止比賽並且給了對手機會 The game's governing bodies created a Tennis Integrity Unit last year in an effort to combat gambling and match-fixing in the sport. 去年網球組織成立了一個Tennis Integrity Unit 防止任何比賽遭到介入 "We're just looking into everything that happened in this match," WTA spokesman Neil Robinson said, adding that he believed the information would go to the integrity unit. WTA發言人Neil Rodinson說他們正在檢視任何發生在這場比賽中的細節 "I would think that would be the way it would go. They are aware of it." "我認為這是應該要做的 他們也了解" Wozniacki immediately dismissed suggestions that the result was rigged. Wozniacki馬上否認操控比賽結果 "So, people bet on my matches. Some win, others lose. I just know that I am clean. It is most important to me," Wozniacki said. "有人下注在我的比賽 其中有些人贏了有些輸了 但我只知道我是清白的 這對我來說是最重要的" "And if anyone is in doubt about my injury, I can both produce scan from the hospital and a report from the tournament physiotherapist." "如果有人懷疑我的傷 我可以提出醫療證明以及賽會治療師的診斷報告" The 19-year-old does however intend to compete in the season-ending WTA Tour Championship in Doha next week. 這位十九歲的年輕選手仍將參加下禮拜在Doha開打的年終賽 -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.120.231.132
VWilliams:這次引起懷疑的賭博公司是Betfair 剛好跟前年Davydenko 10/23 02:39
VWilliams:事件同個賭博公司@@ 10/23 02:39
Katurian:現場聽到的觀眾就可以立即下注了 這漏洞有夠大的XD 10/23 02:53
VWilliams:不過Caro也算學到一次經驗 因為這種情況下退賽真的還 10/23 03:11
VWilliams:蠻引人非議的.. 只差一局就退賽 總是給別人很多想像空間 10/23 03:12
VWilliams:大家突然去賭Kremer的原因也許是因為聽到爸爸在勸退吧 10/23 03:13
VWilliams:就賭賭看可能真的會退賽 結果賭中了 10/23 03:13
Kirk:賭客見風轉舵沒甚麼好奇怪的吧 10/23 04:19
chaohsiu:差一局退賽真的給人很多想像空間 = = 10/23 08:39
TwoTwo:他爸很好心耶 反正贏球後一定也退賽 就給對方機會吧XD 10/23 14:51
guyverwu:球賽中還能下注啊 ? 10/24 00:53
VWilliams:有啊 很多網站都是即時下注 10/24 01:25