看板 Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
話說小嘎的人氣好像沒有特別高,所以貼個他的新聞。XD 是官網的新聞,有品質保證的,大家請放心。 翻譯有錯的部分麻煩前輩們大力糾正! by Alexandra Willis Richard Gasquet zoomed through to a fourth-round encounter with Andy Murray, defeating Simone Bolelli 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 on a packed Court 14. 小嘎以6-3 6-2 6-4在第14球場擊敗了Bolelli,挺進到第四輪會遭遇小安迪。 In a battle of the one-handed backhands, the Frenchman constantly had the upper crust on his Italian counterpart, needing just one break in each set to seal a straight sets win. 在單手反拍的對決中,這位法國人持續有著較義大利對手高的實力(crust?),每盤只用一 次破發便決定了直落三的勝利。 Serving at a pleasing rate of 71% first serves, Gasquet produced 12 aces to Bolelli's one, just the one double fault, and a relatively trim 18 unforced errors to the Italian's 35. 在令人滿意的71%一發得分率中,小嘎發出了12記ACE而Bolelli 1記;只有一個雙誤, 還有相對良好的18次非受迫性失誤對上義大利人的35次。 The Frenchman, who has not dropped a set in The Championships to date, admitted it was one of his best performances at Wimbledon in quite some time. 在本次大滿貫賽,目前一盤未失的小嘎,承認這(場比賽)是近年來他在溫布頓最好的表 現之一。 "I played well today," said Gasquet. "It was a dangerous opponent; he beat Wawrinka. At the start I had to play well to be confident. He fell down a little bit, and that was the key of the match. I wanted to be aggressive and to lead the game. I played two very good sets, and after that I felt a little bit of pressure. But I finished the match with a good serve." ”我今天打得很成功,”小嘎說,”是個危險的對手;他打敗了小卡。一開始我就必須打 得好讓自己有信心。他(的狀況)有點下滑,那是比賽的關鍵。我想要展現出有侵略性的 而主導比賽。我打了非常好的兩盤,在那之後我感覺到有些壓力。但我用好的發球結束了 比賽。” Gasquet advances into the fourth round for the fourth time for what will be a repeat of his infamous clash against the Scot in 2008, when the Frenchman led by two sets and a break on Centre Court, before collapsing spectacularly. Murray found some magic from somewhere, spurred on in particular by a running forehand that had him almost in the crowd, and roared his way to an enthralling five-set win at gone 9pm. 小嘎第四次前進到第四輪,也可能將重演2008年名聲糟糕的和蘇格蘭人(小安迪)的對戰 。當時小嘎在中央球場領先了兩盤和一個破發球局,在他壯觀地崩盤之前。小安迪在某些 地方找到了魔力,尤其是推出一個行進中的正拍,那讓他帶起觀眾(的情緒),並且吼出 他通往這場結束於晚上9點、迷人的五盤大戰的勝利。 (這段翻得不是很好,請見諒) "It was a good memory really, even if I lost," said Gasquet. "I played very well. I remember the crowd were very impressive. We are told all the time [that the] English... Wimbledon, it's quiet. But it was incredible. A lot people were cheering for him. I remember the third and the fourth and the fifth set. It was very difficult for me to play, because there was a lot of noise." ”那真是個好的回憶,雖然我輸了,”小嘎說,”我打得非常棒。我記得觀眾非常令人 印象深刻。我們始終被告知說溫布頓的比賽很安靜,但那場令我難以置信。很多人在為他 (小安迪)加油。我還記得第三盤、第四盤和第五盤,那時的狀況讓我很難打球,因為有 太多的噪音。” Meanwhile fellow Frenchman Gael Monfils was in the midst of a more difficult battle, locked at one-set all against Poland's Lukasz Kubot, and 3-3 in the second set before rain stopped play for the day. 同時,法國夥伴Monfils正陷入一場較艱困的比賽當中,第一盤的表現相較於波蘭的Kubot 較不好,第二盤在3-3時因雨停賽。 新聞來源:溫布頓官網 http://ppt.cc/hOhc (謝謝前輩們幫我縮網址!(跪) 如果有翻不好的地方請大力指正!) 是說小嘎有那麼多的帥照,為何偏偏放這張!XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.145.114
WBUltimatum:http://goo.gl/FhVYd 幫縮 06/25 20:23
gazelle74:Gasquet 加油 06/25 20:23
davistwo:1樓縮錯囉 http://ppt.cc/hOhc 06/25 20:25
※ 編輯: ForgerEames 來自: 61.231.145.114 (06/25 20:27)
WBUltimatum:= = 推樓上 我去旁邊跪...... 06/25 20:27
curran:gas人氣還蠻高的啊! 06/25 20:40
ForgerEames:就是好像沒有特別高 像他的Live文就是那幾個人在推XD 06/25 21:09
※ 編輯: ForgerEames 來自: 61.231.145.114 (06/25 21:20)
curran:因為心臟夠大顆才有辦法看他的比賽,所以我都是默默支持XDD 06/25 21:33
gn02174082:推要心臟夠大顆XD 06/25 21:34
jzface:話說Gas已經連二年沒參賽 06/25 22:34