看板 Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
KLEYBANOVA BATTLES BACK FROM CANCER TO RECEIVE SONY ERICSSON OPEN WILDCARD Miami, USA by Staff | 29.02.2012 MIAMI, Fla. (www.sonyericssonopen.com) – The 2012 Sony Ericsson Open announced it has extended a main draw wildcard to WTA former World No. 20 Alisa Kleybanova. The 22-year-old Russian was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphona in May 2011 and was forced to withdraw from the season’s remaining tournaments to undergo treatment. Before she was compelled to step away from the game, Kleybanova was a rising star on the WTA tour. She collected her first two career singles titles in 2010, and was off to a strong start in 2011 where she reached a career-high ranking of No. 20 in the world. “We are pleased to extend a wildcard to Alisa,” said tournament director Adam Barrett. “She has shown tremendous perseverance and determination to return to the court and I know that her story can be an inspiration to others. ” Kleybanova has completed all of her tests and has begun training for her return to the tour. The Sony Ericsson Open will mark her 2012 debut. “I finished my treatments in December and a couple of weeks ago I did my last tests in Italy,” said Kleybanova. “The treatments were successful, my doctors are happy with my health and I'm feeling great!” The tournament awarded several wildcard entries last week; including seven-time Grand Slam champion Venus Williams; Chilean Fernando Gonzalez who will retire after the tournament; and former World No. 6 David Nalbandian. http://tinyurl.com/6ptq25v -- 大意是去年五月被診斷罹患Hodgkin’s Lymphona(一種淋巴癌)的Kleybanova 即將在下週的Miami大賽復出,賽會已經宣布頒給她會內賽外卡。 22歲的Kleybanova自去年五月初的WTA羅馬站後即暫別網壇, 全心對抗癌症,並在去年12月完成全部療程。 幾週前進行了最後一次檢查,目前身體狀況良好。 在診斷罹癌前幾個月,Kleybanova世界排名才剛達到生涯新高的Top 20, 但目前排名已下滑到No.177。 另外,獲得本屆賽會外卡的還有 女單 男單 Venus Williams, Ryan Harrison, Aleksandra Wozniak, Jesse Levine, Bojana Jovanovski Marinko Matosevic, Olivia Rogowska, Denis Kudla, Heather Watson, Fernando Gonzalez, Garbine Muguruza Blanco, David Nalbandian 張帥 其中Fernando Gonzalez預計在參加完本站賽事後正式退休! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.192.210.111 ※ 編輯: robinlee528 來自: 123.192.210.111 (03/18 11:23)
lsnikimo:終於!!甩頭妹回來了 03/18 11:34
ronanchang:大威! 03/18 11:46
shchw:Gonzalez也要退休了@@...狂野的正拍人間凶器... 03/18 12:02
yyyyy6116:邁阿密站男女單各有外卡地雷,大威跟納班 03/18 15:00
chaohsiu:這麼快就復出了,真是驚人!!! 03/18 16:35
pow520:今年邁阿密 好精采 03/18 17:34