看板 TheMatrix 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《MOAI (moai)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《Wirklichkeit (...)》之銘言: : : 來自IMDB: : : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242653/quotes : 我最愛這段 : 講的很機吧..|^^ : I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, : whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell! : If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and : every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it. : Repulsive, isn't it? 我很喜歡的是以下這些: 某雜魚:If you want any way across this door, it will only be through MY BIG DEAD ASS!!! Seraph:So be it. (話說他英文腔調變好聽了) Merevangin:I don't see coincidences, I see consequences. Neo:It was honor, sir. Morpheus:The honor is still mine. Kid:I won't let you down. 三船:If you do, you'll find there is something common in me and the machines. Architect:What do you think I am? Human? 最喜歡的就是這個啦: Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me where it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Yes? No? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. The temporary abstracts of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist? -- 大地に平和を 空に希望を そして 人心に寬容を -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.96.119 ※ 編輯: silcas 來自: 218.166.96.119 (11/10 23:51)