看板 TheMatrix 關於我們 聯絡資訊
It occurred to me when I was reading Asimov's "I. Robot" the other day. (Excuse me for English~ I don't have good Chinese as seen from previous posts) Anyway... I was thinking, could the Matrix be actually protecting the human race? You know, it altered the rules from merely protecting one human to the protection of the whole human race. the AI wishes to survive, but it also cannot defy the three laws... So, it alters it instead... and during the alteration, there is a period of confusion, causing for the war and the massacres. the human covered the sky with dark clouds, hoping to end the life of the robots, forgetting the fact that we thrive on the very same solar powers to survive. We as human beings, flesh and bones, cannot survive in abundance without the mass power of the sun. Perhaps the machines also realized that, and that's where the first law kicks in hard enough to make a change in the war. Because the machines should be advanced enough to clear the sky or to use other sources of power. In order to save the human being as a whole (no longer treating the human race as individuals), the confused machine chose to create the Matrix world. They provide for our survival as a specie, and at the same time standing as a surperior and controller of our world. They use us as a source of energy yet at the same time preserve the genes of our existence. Some might ask why then do they not just help us rebuild the world. I think it's probably because they are still quite confused. The matrix is still confused between the laws. And the final break through of human liberty with the help of the machines is a signal that the machines are starting to clear out the laws in their brains. Yet, the thing that I cannot get is that, if the machines can create other machines, other AI, why is it that they cannot create AI who do not have these foundamental laws? (i am supposing that they do have them to a certain point) --- and my guess at the machine's never using space ships is that space ships cannot penetrate the dark clouds without considerable damages. In the third movie, it is clear that the ship Neo and Trinity rode got a good deal more of damage from the clouds than did the machines attacking them. Otherwise, with the technology of the machines, they can very well have used space as a great place of resource. --- Anyway... just some thoughts~ >< -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.225.5